Obama Distorting The Bible?

Obama Distorting Bible - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 5th Jul, 2008 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2008 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Obama 'distorting' Bible

Dr. James Dobson took exception to comments made by Barack Obama in a recent speech, saying that Obama has 'distorted' the Bible and that he is "dragging biblical understanding through the gutter." Dobson's main issue with Obama seems to be that he is saying, for example, 'that I can't seek to pass legislation that bans partial birth abortion because there are people who don't see that as a moral issue'. Dobson's response: "Now that is a fruitcake interpretation of the Constitution. We don't have to go to the lowest common denominator of morality which is what he is suggesting. Am I required in a democracy to conform my efforts in the political arena to his bloody notion of what is right with regard to the lives of tiny babies?"
Ref. https://elections.foxnews.com/2008/06/24/3428/

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2008 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Bible Distorting Obama

Most politicians do not know the true essence of the Bible when it comes to politics. I'm stereotyping, I'm just saying that when they use the Bible for political gain it is not done in a way that shows the spirit of God revealed it to them, it is just a verse or something to backup what they are saying. They use the Bible like a book of quotes.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2008 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Obama Distorting The Bible? Revealed Bible The

Anyone who uses the bible as just a source of quotes will be doing injustice to them and the bible. Knowing the word of the lord and using it wisely is the way to go.

5th Jul, 2008 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Bible Distorting Obama

QUOTE (Saved @ 5-Jul 08, 12:03 PM)
... it is just a verse or something to backup what they are saying. They use the Bible like a book of quotes.

Well I must be outta step here but it seems to me that most Bible pushers do this. Why do you think there are so many religions saying they are right quoting the same source: Bible. Nothing unique here with Obama.

> TOPIC: Obama Distorting The Bible?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,