Deadpool

Deadpool - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 16th May, 2016 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Deadpool
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2016 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Deadpool

Deadpool

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Deadpool"?

Deadpool
Deadpool (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2016 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Deadpool

So, saw Deadpool. It was everything I wanted it to be. Well made film, funny, great action, and wildly profane. Seriously, it's /very/ profane. I'd say a high school teen would likely be fine, but there's transgressive explicit sex, Ryan Reynold's manhood, and some of the most creative profanity I've heard in a film.

So, if you're thinking of taking young-uns, be aware of what they're walking into. It earns every bit of that are rating.

Two severed thumbs up.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2016 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Deadpool Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

A former Special Forces operative turned mercenary is subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopting the alter ego Deadpool.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2016 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Deadpool

The R-rated superhero entry continues to astound with $235.4 million in just two weeks. Ref. USAToday.

29th Mar, 2016 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Deadpool

I didn't think it was as profane or sex filled as much as most of the recent stock of movies that follow this genre. It is mild compared with Quentin Tarantino's usual stuff. Maybe what Corinthi is focusing on is it might be too much vice and profanity for the typical Spider-man fan, that is a surety, but Deadpool is not like Spider-man so if you don't know the character you better read up before checking out the movie. I'd imagine that most will already be Deadpool fans or at least aware of the obnoxious character from Marvel.

As for my review, the opening scene picks you up and places you into the middle of action thus captivating you for more. You remain intrigued because instead of going through the usual start where you learn how the superhero got his powers you find out in the movie's progress which is so well edited that it also helps you to understand why Deadpool is Deadpool. I loved the movie and may even see it again when it comes on disc.

29th Mar, 2016 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Deadpool

People are unlikely to take their kids to a Quentin Tarantino film. As much as Deadpool's social media push made it clear that this movie wasn't for kids, parents expecting a classic superhero movie are in for a shock.

So, compared to the Genre it exists within, Deadpool is mighty profane. Compared to The Serbian Film, it's as tame as vanilla ice cream.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Mar, 2016 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Deadpool

In terms of entertainment the pace of Deadpool is way better than any other Marvel movie I've seen. While I get the digs at the audience like saying the the budget must have been limited to get more than 2 X-men I felt it kind of distracted from the moment and reminded me I was just watching a flick. Its like viewing something you really like and someone interrupts by tapping you on the shoulder so you have to hit the pause button.

16th May, 2016 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Deadpool Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Hunter, that is part of Deadpool's style. You can't have Deadpool without the 4th wall breaks, where he makes fun of anyone and everyone (Including himself). I feel like they really did Deadpool justice. This film captured all the aspects of Deadpool that I love and made a great movie too. I was worried that they would get bogged down in some of the details or try to do too much for 1 movie, but I think it was really well executed. Deadpool can't be lumped in with other superhero movies, other action movies, or even other comedies, because it is such a unique blend of the three. He is definitely more iron age (Which is the 90's) superhero than silver age (60s-70s), which means a lot more grit and 'real' life than everything working out or being 'nice'. I really enjoyed it, as a big fan of Deadpool, and as a general movie (If you keep in mind its stylistic quirks).

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Deadpool

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,