Marijuana As A Cure All? - Page 4 of 5

The chemicals in weed are what produces the - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2021 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. Cannabis cure. Marijuana bad for your health?
20th Dec, 2018 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

Marijuana As A Cure All? - Page 4

Marijuana has so much hype to it that you would swear it could help you become rich, find the match of your dreams and cure all the world's problems simply from taking some puffs of the plant.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2019 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

All Cure As Marijuana

Insufficient evidence that medicinal cannabinoids improve mental health. The most comprehensive analysis of medicinal cannabinoids and their impact on six mental health disorders -- combining 83 studies including 3,000 people -- suggests that the use of cannabinoids for mental health conditions cannot be justified based on the current evidence. This is due to a lack of evidence for their effectiveness, and because of the known risks of cannabinoids. Source 2b.

25th Nov, 2019 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Marijuana As A Cure All? Health & Special Psychology

Marijuana very much is far from a cure all, even I realize that despite being a supporter of its legalization. Also I very much raise an eyebrow that the lines "Insufficient evidence that medicinal cannabinoids improve mental health", given my own research.

I mean, it may provide only a more general benefit compared to specialized medication and may not help some people at all, but I have at the very least personally seen how it can alleviate anxiety and stress, as well help with sleep. Plus, I have generally found there to often be less side effects then some other medication.

At the same time though, I do admit that people shouldn't be self medicating marijuana to help them and should be working with a licensed medical professional for their mental health or even pain. That while I do believe it has medical benefits, such that should be given farther study and research, it shouldn't be used for medical use without guidance for such.

I will say this though, have done my research, I have also done my research on why it got banned. Of it being because of purposeful misrepresentation, and because of the government wanting an excuse to arrest minorities. Especially those who immigrated to the US around the time it started getting banned. Link

I will say this though, for all the supposed concerns and health risk some people still have with marijuana, while also pushing back against it being used medically, I find this frustrating compared to how smoking and alcohol are still legal. That in my opinions, as long as marijuana follows similar laws to such, counting a required age of 21 lets say, plus similar penalties to drinking and driving or going to work drunk, even recreational use of marijuana is fine.

More, that it would be a heck of a lot healthier then smoking and even drinking, even argue much less addictive. With this, the understanding that if you are a heavy smoker it can lead to issues. Just like just about anything being used excessively can become a problem. To use it responsibility, and still see a doctor. Since marijuana is not a cure all in any sense of the word, even if I do feel there are health benefits when used properly for such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Nov, 2019 - 11:28pm

2nd Dec, 2019 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Page 4 All Cure As Marijuana

So I'm not sure as a cure all. But I do know for a fact that it helps with most physical pain. It helps with anxiety and depression. It helps with people with seziures. That's just what I know from personal use, and people I'm close with who get medical. I imagine the list goes on. So maybe it is a cure all.

28th Dec, 2019 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

All Cure As Marijuana

I do wish it was less stigmatized or restricted, despite so many other things being a lot more unhealthy. Since personally I have seen it help a lot of people. Hopefully things improve and people are willing to change things involving cannabis.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Dec, 2019 - 8:53pm

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2021 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Marijuana As A Cure All?

More than half of people using cannabis for pain experience multiple withdrawal symptoms. More than half of people who use medical marijuana products to ease pain also experience clusters of multiple withdrawal symptoms when they're between uses, a new study finds. And about 10% of the patients taking part in the study experienced worsening changes to their sleep, mood, mental state, energy and appetite over the next two years as they continued to use cannabis. Source 1z.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2021 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Marijuana As Cure All - Page 4

I wouldn’t consider it a “cure all” but it does help in many ways. It’s good for seizures, anxiety, sleep and pain. And that’s just what I use it for. It’s really helps glaucoma and cancer patients appetite. And if you get a buzz as a fringe benefit, so what? It’s FAR safer than alcohol or any prescribed medication.

23rd Mar, 2021 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Marijuana As Cure All Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

The chemicals in weed are what produces the health benefits. That is what some people don't understand. You don't necessarily need to get high to reap the benefits.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Marijuana As A Cure All?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,