Police Car Videos

Police Car Videos - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Feb, 2016 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Clips About Police Cars & Car Chases
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Police Car Videos

Police Car Videos

What are your thoughts about video footage from Police Cars? Is it entertaining or should it be kept private?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Police Car Videos
A Friend

Videos Car Police

I am usually watching police videos when ever I have the chance. I miss some of the chases I was in at times but at other times am very glad for what I am doing now.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2016 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Police Car Videos Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Who decides whether police video goes public?

In San Diego, it will be the mayor. The City Attorney’s Office sent a memo to Mayor Kevin Faulconer and the members of the City Council Friday that says that often controversial call will fall to the top elected official. Ref. Source 8x.

14th Feb, 2016 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

Videos Car Police

For me they should always be public domain because a police officer is not acting on his own but on behalf of public interests as a servant of the people.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2016 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Police Car Videos
A Friend

Videos Car Police

Not all police videos should be released from dash board camera. The reason for this is some of the potential graphic nature of some videos and the protection of those who are innocent. While a majority can and should be released some should not be released at all.

> TOPIC: Police Car Videos

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,