Jamie Lynn Spears Gives Birth To Girl

Jamie Lynn Spears Birth Girl - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Jun, 2008 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th Jun, 2008 - 8:09am / Post ID: #

I did a search and did not find a thread about Jamie yet--plenty on Brittney though! Thought I would post that she had her child--I wonder WHO and HOW MUCH money was paid for exclusive baby photos?

JACKSON, Mississippi (AP) -- Jamie Lynn Spears gave birth to a girl Thursday morning at a south Mississippi hospital, according to a person close to the Spears family.

The 17-year-old was the star of Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101," a sitcom about prep school friends, and is the younger sister of pop star Britney Spears.

The Spears family announced in December that Jamie Lynn was pregnant. The father is Casey Aldridge, a pipe-layer from Liberty, Mississippi. The couple is not married but announced an engagement several months ago.

The younger Spears lives near Liberty with Aldridge, 19, and has been seen around the small south Mississippi town often as her pregnancy became more apparent. Her family owns a home across the state line in Kentwood, Louisiana.

Nickelodeon issued a statement about the birth Thursday, saying, "We wish her and her family well." Nickelodeon spokeswoman Marianne Romano said that filming of the fourth and final season of "Zoey 101" was completed last summer, before Spears became pregnant.

Spears portrayed Zoey Brooks, a student at Pacific Coast Academy, a campus that until her arrival and that of a handful of other girls had been an exclusive all-boys boarding school. At the end of the series, Zoey gets the boy: longtime crush Chase (Sean Flynn).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Girl Birth Spears Lynn Jamie

I am glad that she has a baby. I just hope that she has learned what not to do with her kid from watching her older sister.

> TOPIC: Jamie Lynn Spears Gives Birth To Girl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,