Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 126 of 258

Hunter 6 patrols is plenty I go on just half - Page 126 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
25th Aug, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 126

Doesn't the advisor tell you where to get soul apart from the obvious offers from Lady Fluke to get soul restored?

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Went exploring and Hunter did not make it out. There are some new dangerous encounters with stuff that is making me go "Ouch!" when I see the dice rolls.

25th Aug, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

This might sound crazy, but now that I have a job expect my activity on RoK II to see a sudden spike some point in the near future. Especially once I start getting paid and can donate to the site.

Admittedly, if it wasn't for the fact of putting off making a Random Encounter you all might have seen activity already. I just wasn't able to have the motivation to make one, though I will have to so as to move forward.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Aug, 2017 - 6:31pm

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 126 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yes I have run into a few of the new creatures and they are lots of [fun] *smile* I always love watching my hit points go down at 20-30 a time.

25th Aug, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE
Admittedly, if it wasn't for the fact of putting off making a Random Encounter

Thomas it is a writing game so being put off by having to write is kind of like expecting peanut butter from chocolate if that makes sense.

Hunter that's scary dude and I'm still on patrol and thinking that what I fight is hard!

25th Aug, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Fair enough, and I am happy to write of my own desire or choice. The problem is that the random encounters have come off as intrusive to the experience. Also, at the time I was hitting some writer's block on coming up with ideas.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Aug, 2017 - 6:45pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 126

Wizard, I don't want to say what or who they are and spoil the surprise for you but compared to the patrol you might have to do like 5 or 6 patrols to make one encounter from the new stuff.

25th Aug, 2017 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 126

Hunter 6 patrols is plenty I go on just half a patrol and I'm like hoping I can finish because most of my health was taken from the last battle.

Thomas I'll tell you what's intrusive when the leader shows up with his henchmen and you're like on 20% of your max HP!

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,