Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 127 of 258

All I can really say about the game is the - Page 127 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Aug, 2017 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
25th Aug, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 127

Wizard don't rush it you'll get there soon enough.

I have an idea what about a place people can go in the afterlife when their character is dead and they need to get FP to resurrect? *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
30th Aug, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I would use that for sure since my character is dead and don't have enough FP yet for ressurection.

30th Aug, 2017 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Significant Updates have been made to both Exploring, Combat and Events. While these have been added they may not necessarily be apparent to you because your Character is not in the location or within the parameters for them to be activated / encountered.

Hunter: Afterlife gaming? I think it will be better for me to spend time on Characters that are 'alive' than dead. You can always Donate towards FP and Resurrect your Character.

31st Aug, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 127 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I can't argue that but I had to give it a shot *wink* Look out for a donation from me I can't allow the others to get ahead of me too much. Got to be ruler!

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

You may not be soo ready to get back into it Hunter. I have run into some of the new revamped versions going around. Let me just say it is much different on the plains now.

31st Aug, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

I met some already and they took me out but only just. I just ran out of healing and forgot to put it back. But am I detecting some psychology to get me to stop getting experience points? *laugh*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 127

There was a suggestion made to help counter the new more powerful creatures by being able to use special weapons or actions as a combat choice. This can be worked in and may enable me to put more exotic Magick items for sale. Considering the work load your Donations will be welcomed *wink*.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 127

All I can really say about the game is the very heavy toll that death does to your leadership with just little bits here and there to counter act those hits. But then again if you never die you do not have to worry about them *smile*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,