Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 128 of 258

Update: In the Town and Llafair, you can now - Page 128 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Sep, 2017 - 2:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
1st Sep, 2017 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 128

I take it someone died recently? *laugh* Do not worry just sit back and relax I am getting very close to you and will soon pass. Funny how you tried to bring that up in character over ale in the tavern.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am not worried about it at all I just wanted to get to level 15 to get the other trainings. I brought it up in the tavern as just something to do.

1st Sep, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Watch the conversation between the two of you, I kept myself wondering…

I know this is a solo Role-playing Game play by text, however, is it possible to carry some parts of the game in a party? Perhaps by Play by Post?

This way, it would be possible to gather a party to fight out there.

1st Sep, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 128 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Well isn't that the reason the tavern is there to talk among characters? I don't think we can form a party at least not yet but who knows what JB can do but in any case why would we want to be part of a party when we are all out to be ruler?

2nd Sep, 2017 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE
but in any case why would we want to be part of a party when we are all out to be ruler?

Because sometimes that's what's needed when someone wants to become a ruler: join forces to defy stronger common opponents.

3rd Sep, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

The Town's Physical Development Guild has a multiple learn option just like the Town Tavern. This allows you to train faster at a cost. I will be adding to other places shortly where it counts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 128

Hey cool! I'm currently in the first and have not even gotten to my next level yet. Now its all about maintaining this and not doing anything stupid. *laugh*. Correction! I'm at level 15 now but getting old and starting to lose my strength!

Reconcile Edited: Hunter on 3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:51pm

5th Sep, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 128

Update: In the Town and Llafair, you can now multi-develop in any place offering a Skill to be learned. Also, if there is a place where you are likely to buy more than one item then that place will offer the choice to buy lots more of an item rather than having to go through it one by one.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,