Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 129 of 258

Yeah I know. So how did you end up in first - Page 129 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
7th Sep, 2017 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 129

Multi all is great, now I can get down to some serious development specially since Krusten hasn't been doing as much except for drinking ale in the tavern.

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Just as I was heading to Llafair a knight decided to attack and wiped out my character. I do not have enough FP to ressurect. sad.gif.

7th Sep, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Glad to see you always making improvements JB, this most recent one actually being quite useful. When I get the chance I'll probably be making liberal use of change.
-

Now I'm not quite sure what the full implication of this is, like whether it's only for a single day or for now on… but I'm just had the strangest encounter when going to my Character Sheet… and I'm uncertain whether or not it can be considered a good thing or with possible problems in the future.

Yet of any case, my Turns have increased by 1000 and my Body by 1. I think I might discuss the encounter more fully with JB in private if he is willing to talk to me about it.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm

7th Sep, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 129 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thomaslee, that's just part of the game, enjoy it. How it happens, when it will happen and so forth are part of game dynamics which will be different for every character.

7th Sep, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hmm, thanks for the reply JB.

Not exactly what I was asking for, but I guess it wasn't answering should have expected since from the very beginning you wanted us to figure things out by ourselves.

Also seems my Random Event got approved really quickly, perhaps putting that off so long was silly. As well a detriment to advancing my character.

7th Sep, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
Not exactly what I was asking for…

Well of course, you want me to reveal game dynamics.

Just imagine if everyone who created a character wanted to know how a choice made would affect their character - its just not reasonable. That is the whole idea of ROK II, as you create different Characters different things will happen.

Thus as I said, how it happens, when it will happen and so forth are part of game dynamics.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Sep, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 129

Wizard you can cure that by posting more or making a donation so JB can make more goodies for us *wink*.

7th Sep, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 129

Yeah I know. So how did you end up in first place? Investing more points than the rest of us have? *laugh*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,