Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 130 of 258

Hmm, fair point. I know how when I first started, - Page 130 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
7th Sep, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 130

Mr. Wizard do not confuse tactical skills and planning with simply having more FP than the next guy. That can get your character dead. *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yeah but having more points means you can have more gold so you're better off from the start no matter what tactics you're using.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Or have the person who was in first place quit ROK 2 for now so that someone else can be in first place *smile*.

7th Sep, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 130 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Wizard that's all part of the tactics but it took way more than some extra gold to get where I am. As for Kntoran, I didn't know you quit I thought your character died but now that I know that there is nothing stopping me now.

All of you bow to your new ruler of kings! Oh, and by the way, I was real close to passing you anyways so....

7th Sep, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Like hell I will ever bow to you. Looking at the current line up I'm just behind and on my way to catching up and I'm not shy about spending my FP and some gold. So if you want to play it like that "Bow to your future queen!"

7th Sep, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Well having an excess of gold, perhaps though donations, does offer a huge boost in the speed and efficiency of moving up. That as long as one has this and the attention to focus time on the game, one can generally get ahead of the competition even if another's tactics may be stronger or more thought out.

Perhaps much like in real life, the one with the money can find themselves in a position to better utilize the resources available to him. Whether this be training, equipment, a fortress, or in building an army. So much is made easier in life with an excess of wealth compared to one forced to scrap and save just to move up.

Why do you think it is generally the wealthy who come to power?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:15pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Sep, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 130

That's some philosophical stuff there Thomas with some good points but I think you need to know how to spend your gold too which probably has some planning attached to it AKA 'tactics'. If it were all about FP / gold I think Kntoran would always be in front but there were times he wasn't and now he isn't at all.

Rather off topic, but...
I've been away far too long but didn't want my account deleted.

7th Sep, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 130

Hmm, fair point. I know how when I first started, I made some bad decisions on how to spend my money or what to focus on. So yes, there is still a fair bit of tactics even when it comes to just using the money you have.
-

Also, I think when I am able to donate, that I will focus on attention on getting the Elven Kingdom up and running. Perhaps matter how much I donate towards what is need, JB could allow me to help offer details for such, as I already have a few ideas. Still, given what is need, such will take a fair bit of time.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:52pm

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,