Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 14 of 158

I guess all the skills we're building - Page 14 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 20th Jun, 2016 - 9:49pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 41 104 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Top  Ruler Kings 2 This is going to be the start of a version of ROK that will take PBP and Forum RPGs to a new level! Best of all you will be able to shape the outcome of the world it takes place thus affecting other Players!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2016 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 848
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.5%
[+] Gain: 107.53 FP
Charm: 40

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 14

Looking forward to the adventure. It was nice to see my current avatar in Falrun's Role-playing Game also available in ROK so I've secure that! I like that no one else can use the same avatar you have.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2016 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,638
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,254.00 FP
Charm: 329

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Town Artist Statues

The Town Artist now provides you with custom Statues to display in your Abode. Doing so gives a bonus towards your Leadership as well as a silhouette on your Character Sheet.

Leadership may not seem important to you now, but when you start to control your armies you will be desperate for it.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2016 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 290
Avg: 2.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 61.2%
[+] Gain: 2,486.45 FP
Charm: 25

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Impressive! Its the first time I've tried something like this other than a video game. Its impressive to have it like a book its kind of like Zork on steroids. *laugh* There is so much to explore and buy but the gold and time finish quickly!

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 14 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Future ROK II Dialogues and 'Talk'

At the moment there isn't a conversation, only the character is saying something. However, this is what I will like to have happen:

1. For some characters I will like them to seem more real when they talk. For instance when talking with a wench she might share a story and say, "So I said… and then he said… " but mostly it will be them speaking.

2. I am going to create an interface where you can submit info for any page you are on in the game. Therefore, if you visit the armorer and you feel you have some good dialogue for him to say then you will be able to submit right there without having to worry about Emailing it to me. This will be true for all Players.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Submit Your Text Or Bugs Easily

If you've found a bug or think a page needs to be worded better or you have dialogue / text enhancements then there is a custom page to do it within ROK II.

To the bottom of every page in ROK II is a button "Submit Your Text or Bug". Click on it and fill in the form - that's it!

There is no longer a need to Post bugs, errors, grammar changes or add your submissions here or to my Email.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 848
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.5%
[+] Gain: 107.53 FP
Charm: 40

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

That's helpful. I've seen one or two things I thought could be added in but the time I've finished my turns I forgot what they were!

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2016 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 14 Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Working On…

I'm working on the code for the first Quest which will also act as a template for other Quests. Just like I did with The Town, where you saw one or two shops open and then once I was finished with the template I could create lots of shops, the Quest template will allow me to create many Adventures. I'm also making it in such a way that it will be easy for Players to submit their own Quests for other Players.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2016 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 138
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.6%
[+] Gain: 98.10 FP
Charm: 18

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 14

I guess all the skills we're building up is for the quests but can skills be used for other things?

Guest please SHARE: "Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Entertainment

Movies & Music Discussion from our Community:
Big Little Lies:
Best of  Big Little Lies TV Series By News 2 Hours Ago
Adam Driver: