Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 14 of 258

I guess all the skills we're building - Page 14 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Jun, 2016 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
16th Jun, 2016 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 14

Looking forward to the adventure. It was nice to see my current avatar in Falrun's Role-playing Game also available in ROK so I've secure that! I like that no one else can use the same avatar you have.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2016 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Town Artist Statues

The Town Artist now provides you with custom Statues to display in your Abode. Doing so gives a bonus towards your Leadership as well as a silhouette on your Character Sheet.

Leadership may not seem important to you now, but when you start to control your armies you will be desperate for it.

17th Jun, 2016 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Impressive! Its the first time I've tried something like this other than a video game. Its impressive to have it like a book its kind of like Zork on steroids. *laugh* There is so much to explore and buy but the gold and time finish quickly!

19th Jun, 2016 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Page 14 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Future ROK II Dialogues and 'Talk'

At the moment there isn't a conversation, only the character is saying something. However, this is what I will like to have happen:

1. For some characters I will like them to seem more real when they talk. For instance when talking with a wench she might share a story and say, "So I said… and then he said… " but mostly it will be them speaking.

2. I am going to create an interface where you can submit info for any page you are on in the game. Therefore, if you visit the armorer and you feel you have some good dialogue for him to say then you will be able to submit right there without having to worry about Emailing it to me. This will be true for all Players.

19th Jun, 2016 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Submit Your Text Or Bugs Easily

If you've found a bug or think a page needs to be worded better or you have dialogue / text enhancements then there is a custom page to do it within ROK II.

To the bottom of every page in ROK II is a button "Submit Your Text or Bug". Click on it and fill in the form - that's it!

There is no longer a need to Post bugs, errors, grammar changes or add your submissions here or to my Email.

19th Jun, 2016 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

That's helpful. I've seen one or two things I thought could be added in but the time I've finished my turns I forgot what they were!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jun, 2016 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 14

Working On…

I'm working on the code for the first Quest which will also act as a template for other Quests. Just like I did with The Town, where you saw one or two shops open and then once I was finished with the template I could create lots of shops, the Quest template will allow me to create many Adventures. I'm also making it in such a way that it will be easy for Players to submit their own Quests for other Players.

20th Jun, 2016 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 14

I guess all the skills we're building up is for the quests but can skills be used for other things?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,