Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 131 of 258

Smiles, how about recommended training starting - Page 131 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
7th Sep, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 131

I still make bad decisions although some of it is just out of my hands but I guess I could be better prepared.

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Even with good strategy and tactics, you can still just run into some bad luck.

For example while exploring and running into one too many random battles, especially more powerful dangers like lions, while making your way back to the Town or Lafair after going goblin hunting to get extra money.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Sep, 2017 - 8:09pm

7th Sep, 2017 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Some of the things you guys talk about is amazing to me I must be really far from where I should be. I'm still looking for a job that's good enough for me to get some skill training in but my soul is so low.

7th Sep, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 131 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I also want to learn about options for gold. What's the best way to get a lot of gold so I can buy better armor and weapons?

7th Sep, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

There is no easy way to gold at least none that I know about. Of course if you trade your FP for gold then you get lots right away but it can quickly finish but its still better than what you initially get.

8th Sep, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

We're really not supposed to say anything here, given how you're supposed to figure it out by yourself. Yet unless JB is disapproving, if your character happens to meet one of ours, they could perhaps give some advice In Character.

Admittedly you'd have to be a little careful of such, because while you might be able to find those willing to offer some adviceā€¦ the whole name of the game is the fact that we're all competing against each other to become the Ruler of Kings.

Still, unless I'm specifically told not to, my character Jonathan would be willing to at least give some advice if he were to meet another in the tavern seeking such information or guidance.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:47am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 131

Yes, interesting thing. We can give some advices like it's best to prepare yourself before venturing further, but giving step by step will spoil the fun of discovering things by yourself.

The first practical advice I would give is: the first place one goes after arriving at a city is the Tavern.

8th Sep, 2017 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 131

Smiles, how about recommended training starting starting?

Like focusing a lot of attention on improving one's reflexes or toughening themselves up, as well deciding which weapon one might want might want to focus on. Even advising on where to go for such.

Or perhaps simply direction on where someone is and if one can find them then the Town or Lafair. Again using in character language, and not giving technical terms out right.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:56am

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,