Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 133 of 258

Yeah Hunter its easy to say that when you're - Page 133 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 8:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 133

I think it is specific so you can decide if your character is going to be a left handed or right handed character.

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That's a good point that I never thought about, I will need to start looking at how my dice rolls are coming out based on the hand I choose.

8th Sep, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hunter let me know if you find anything unless the game creator wants to tell us for sure if there is a difference *wink*.

8th Sep, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 133 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I doubt JB will say anything on that. I've asked a couple of times about choices my character makes and he says he answers about the bugs and stuff not the choices your character makes. You have to experiment but I will let you know.

8th Sep, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hunter is correct. I get Emails like that sometimes and the answer is always the same. I do not reveal game dynamics or tell you what the results of a choice will be. Having an item in your Character's left or right hand may or may not have an impact on your Character - these are all choices of the game that you must make.

8th Sep, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Maybe some players are looking to get more info than others so they can get to be ruler faster. *laugh* I appreciate the fairness! I wouldn't want someone getting tips in the background that I didn't get.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2017 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 133

I doubt that Wizard. I think any player would want to know their character is simply doing the right thing. From my experience your character will grow tremendously if you invest some logical thinking into it. Get the right skills, equipment and so on.

8th Sep, 2017 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 133

Yeah Hunter its easy to say that when you're already at the top and everyone else has to catch up with you. rolleyes.gif.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,