Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 134 of 258

Name: Mil Country: Comments: Why do I have - Page 134 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Sep, 2017 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
8th Sep, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 134

Small Updates: In the process of creating a Character for the first time there will be a mandatory word amount needed before a Character will be accepted. Some Players have been trying to submit as little as 2-3 words just to get a Character created. Of course this is inadequate and the Player is not serious. To avoid unnecessary human moderation they will be stopped from saving so little. The text has been updated to reflect this.

I have added in some more Titles that Characters can choose from in case they want the typical ideology of "Barbarian", "Rogue", Fighter", "Cleric", etc.

A better explanation at the start of the story about how Body, Mind and Soul works to help new Players understand their choices.

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2017 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That's plain disrespect in character creation. Why even bother to play a game like this that requires you to write if you don't want to write.

9th Sep, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Update: The Town Brothel now offers a Job as a prostitute. That's correct, you read it right, you can choose to make a whore of your Character for the sake of greater gold. Unlike other Jobs your Sensual Skills are applied and two rolls are made for the action. The Madam of the Brothel will explain all to you.

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion (Hover)

9th Sep, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 134 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Was that like a special request or something? I've never heard of a character actually going to the point of prostitution in order to get some gold.

9th Sep, 2017 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

No, this has been something I was supposed to implement while ago since the Town Brothel already taught the necessary Sensual Skills but there was no way for Characters to use them until now.

9th Sep, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

When you say roleplay as a prostitute what exactly do you mean? You're changing the game's functions to do this or what exactly?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2017 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 134

In ROK II you have various secondary professions and ways to attain gold. A Character can choose to do fishing as a fisherman to get some gold or as a prostitute working at the Brothel. It all depends on the direction you want to take your Character.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 134

Name: Mil

Comments: Why do I have to join the forums to play this game? Is there an alternative way to play the game without entering the forum?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,