Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 136 of 258

Hunter, in answer to your items: 1. I have - Page 136 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
11th Sep, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 136

If you form your own party will it be different kinds of NPCs or do you lite really create more characters that form a party?

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

You do not make different ROK II Character to form your party. The only time you are allowed more than one Character is if you are an Upgraded Member and in that case you are allowed one extra Character. Therefore, your Party will be partially made up of set characteristics and your input into the look, name and attitude of each member of your Party. Even so, their primary responsibility will be to assist you in Combat.

11th Sep, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I could use some help in combat! So do we hire them or the party we make up will want to follow my character because they want to help me become ruler of kings?

11th Sep, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 136 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

You hire and equip them. The amount of gold you want to spend is the kind of Party you will have at your service.

11th Sep, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I'm not sure on exactly what I need to do to make sure nothing happens to this account, since I can't post outside of RoK II, but I have made sure to offer some activity in playing as Aaroni. Mosty training, both in the Body Guild and the Temple, since I gained a bunch of extra turns.

Aaroni has nearly mastered everything the temple could teach him, now making him a very potent user of holy magic. The Restore spell being the last I need to have him fully train in really, though it is also the most expensive spell that I have seen so far.

It's just too bad that Dungeons & Dragons deities don't exist in RoK II, as Lathander I feel could very well be perfect for Aaroni at this point. Admittedly, I could perhaps offer to provide lore of a Sun deity of my own devise.

Reconcile Edited: Goldendawn on 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:53pm

11th Sep, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Your account is fine as you Posted here although you could / can do it in the game and it counts as the same thing. Deities will be allowed in the future and you will be able to make your own too, however one thing at a time and right now I need to get funding for Armies, Party, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 136

The party concept makes me wonder about two things:
1. How many party members can we have?
2. Will we get the same experience if party members are also fighting?

12th Sep, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 136

Hunter, in answer to your items:

1. I have not thought about the limit yet.
2. It will probably be shared.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,