Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 136 of 142

Hunter, in answer to your items: 1. I have - Page 136 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 53 148 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Top  Ruler Kings 2 This is going to be the start of a version of ROK that will take PBP and Forum RPGs to a new level! Best of all you will be able to shape the outcome of the world it takes place thus affecting other Players!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Member Veteran
[?] CPosts: 208
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.7%
[+] Gain: 8.66 FP
Charm: 11

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 136

If you form your own party will it be different kinds of NPCs or do you lite really create more characters that form a party?

Sponsored Links:

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,885
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,976.83 FP
Charm: 325

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

You do not make different ROK II Character to form your party. The only time you are allowed more than one Character is if you are an Upgraded Member and in that case you are allowed one extra Character. Therefore, your Party will be partially made up of set characteristics and your input into the look, name and attitude of each member of your Party. Even so, their primary responsibility will be to assist you in Combat.

Member Veteran
[?] CPosts: 208
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.7%
[+] Gain: 8.66 FP
Charm: 11

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion MMORPG Text & RPG Text

I could use some help in combat! So do we hire them or the party we make up will want to follow my character because they want to help me become ruler of kings?

Admin + Architect

Page 136 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

You hire and equip them. The amount of gold you want to spend is the kind of Party you will have at your service.

Premium Junior
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 0
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.9%
[+] Gain: 20.40 FP
Charm: 5

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I'm not sure on exactly what I need to do to make sure nothing happens to this account, since I can't post outside of RoK II, but I have made sure to offer some activity in playing as Aaroni. Mosty training, both in the Body Guild and the Temple, since I gained a bunch of extra turns.

Aaroni has nearly mastered everything the temple could teach him, now making him a very potent user of holy magic. The Restore spell being the last I need to have him fully train in really, though it is also the most expensive spell that I have seen so far.

It's just too bad that Dungeons & Dragons deities don't exist in RoK II, as Lathander I feel could very well be perfect for Aaroni at this point. Admittedly, I could perhaps offer to provide lore of a Sun deity of my own devise.

Attached Image Edited: Goldendawn on 1 Week Ago

Admin + Architect

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Your account is fine as you Posted here although you could / can do it in the game and it counts as the same thing. Deities will be allowed in the future and you will be able to make your own too, however one thing at a time and right now I need to get funding for Armies, Party, etc.

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 815
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.3%
[+] Gain: 664.55 FP
Charm: 37

Page 136 Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

The party concept makes me wonder about two things:
1. How many party members can we have?
2. Will we get the same experience if party members are also fighting?

Admin + Architect

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 136

Hunter, in answer to your items:

1. I have not thought about the limit yet.
2. It will probably be shared.

Guest please SHARE: "Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion" on:

Sponsored Links:

If Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Krusten

Krusten (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)
Wizard

Merlin (9)
Goldendawn

Aaroni (9)

Aspiring Leaders

Thaosx / Dazrin (8)
Txtrpg / Zork (2)
Stacia / Charmaine (7)
Anronrosby / Kronar (5)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)
Seraphina / Alana (4)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 10 Hours Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 6.6 Days Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 7th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Blessed 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By William 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:46pm
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am