Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 139 of 258

I like the explosion in turns! I can - Page 139 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Sep, 2017 - 12:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
14th Sep, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 139

Some sort of note taker is an excellent idea and if it can be accessible from anywhere at anytime even better.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Taking notes as we get them will be a plus and I liked that you said accessible anywhere so we don't have to be in a special location to get access to it.

14th Sep, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Nice ideas but don't get JB distracted from making the other actions for familiars. You can always make notes on your own but you can't get your familiar to do what he can't do *wink*.

14th Sep, 2017 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Page 139 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What kind of special actions does the familiar offer that are different from the spells?

14th Sep, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Visit your Character Sheet and use the Familiar button. There you will see a list of actions that a Familiar can take in Combat. I need to complete all those only a couple are available right now.

14th Sep, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Ah ok, yeah those battle maneuvers would come in handy for those situations when the enemy keeps stealing your HP!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 139

Having a big boost to manitou will be good because having to energize the familiar and spells depletes it fast.

15th Sep, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 139

I like the explosion in turns! I can get some things done finally. Speaking about turns what about a way to do multiple sessions of a job rather than a bit at a time. Like for the next 5 days I will do 'x' job.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,