Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 140 of 258

Did you die again I don't see you - Page 140 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
15th Sep, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 140

I have never experienced anything like this before. It is very interesting and engaging. I am overwhelmed by every aspect of the town I really do feel like a new person in a foreign country.

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Just to let everyone know, I turned PvP on for my characters. I was curious in putting such to use and trying it out.

15th Sep, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

So what are the benefits of that PvP option? I saw it but did not try it since there are so many things to get through.

16th Sep, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Page 140 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am reading over all the Replies and Feedback, it is all very much appreciated. Some of those requests can be made possible. For the Jobs, I have thought about that before but it will be very easy to abuse it so I would have to make a 'consequence' for focusing so much on menial work rather than your mission in order to balance it out.

PvP allows you, if you are a Premium Member and another Player (Also a Premium Member) to converse in Character and award each other certain elitist characteristics that give you bonuses.

ROK II updates:

* The Character Sheet describes core attributes so it is not just a number next to Body, Mind, and Soul.

* Body, Mind and Soul are now calculated to the decimal amount so that both bonus and drawbacks can affect you in a more detailed way.

* I will soon be making https:// mandatory for this site. It should not affect ROK II and actually make your use of the game more secure.

As always, to make all these things happen please support this work by making a Donation to keep it going.

16th Sep, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I just took on more than I could chew and ended up dead, again. One thing I noticed with this game is it tempts you to put your character at risk in believing your way too powerful to be stopped and then surprise you are dead! Or maybe its just my playing style.

16th Sep, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Wait so if you're dead and Kntoran's character is dead who is that currently in top position?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Sep, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 140

I don't know who that is I also recognize Krusten there bust she is still far from me. This is only a minor delay *wink* I am going to resurrect now. I've come too far and in first place and not going to give that up!

17th Sep, 2017 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 140

Did you die again I don't see you at the top?

I'm really liking how the levels are showing up in journals now. It gives a better view of where everyone is in the game.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,