Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 15 of 258

Accessing the Character Sheet does not use - Page 15 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jun, 2016 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
21st Jun, 2016 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 15

Skills can be used in combat, fulfilling tasks and sometimes in something as simple as talking. When the first Quest is released you will better understand their implication and application.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2016 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Updates

* The Quest code is complete. I am just building in the first story. It takes quite a bit of writing because I have to write based on:

A. The choices you make

B. If you fail or succeed at a task

C. Your aura / alignment - the story changes based on your nature

* I am working on the Combat module. Combat will be way more involved and calculated than it was in ROK I. Combat will resemble what is typically expected from a tabletop game: initiative, attack, bonuses because of specialization, damage, etc. You will have the option to try and run, use an item or cast a spell (To come later because of the complexity involved in that)

* On pages where Skills are learned I've added a Tip button so you can learn how the Skills option works.

Rather off topic, but...
If ROK II works out well and I get a lot of interest in it then I will work on a futuristic version.

25th Jun, 2016 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

What about magical items? Will that come in the future? I'm already thinking of a potion or ring that will take away hunger.

26th Jun, 2016 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Wizard, magical items will definitely come and that is a good idea for a magical item.

As for an update, I've finished combat coding with two options: Attack and Run. Running from an Enemy will take the bonuses from the Run Skill (Heads up).

Now I need to mesh these together: Quest and Combat. I also need to update the Character Sheet to show your final HP, AC, and XP - all the items that need to be covered in a D20 game.

28th Jun, 2016 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Update

Combat and Quest meshed. I thought I would make this first Quest short just as a taste, but as I write I keep adding more pages mostly to add in more options that are typical of a Role-playing Game.

Right now I am testing the 'cheating' aspect by running through the Quest over and over to find flaws. This needs to be taken care of before making it public otherwise one Player might try to take advantage while others stick by the rules.

In the Body Guild, I have added an important Skill called, "Reflexes" which will be a key component in Combat to see who strikes first in every round.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2016 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I've been tasked with announcing the most illustrious of happenings amongst the ROK II medieval citizenry which includes thy good selves - both ladies and gents.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2016 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 15

Just a thought - it would be really nice to be able to view your character sheet without using turns to do so. It would also be cool to be able to reference it while sleeping too biggrin.gif

Is there a job currently available for bodyguards to earn money? Also, how does one improve their stats (IE - Body, Soul, etc.).

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 28th Jun, 2016 - 1:33pm

28th Jun, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 15

Accessing the Character Sheet does not use turns. Please check again and let me know if that is happening to you.

No jobs for Body Guards yet. Certain jobs need a reason in the Town. I have to set up a system in place for them. In that case a visiting VIP or maybe the Town's Chancellor might need such services.

You can use your FP to Gold at the Exchanger if you are in need. Did you spend that extra GPs bonus already? *smirk*

Unlike ROK I ingrained Attributes go up as you gain levels. You will be given the choice as to which you wish to upgrade when you advance. (Good point to write in for Tips section.).

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,