Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 142 of 258

Apprenticeship is now available for most professions - Page 142 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Sep, 2017 - 2:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
24th Sep, 2017 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 142

I agree with above because I have extra turns and wouldn't mind doing some regular jobs for awhile like for the month without going back all the time to keep doing the same job.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hi just a quick question. Is there alchemy in this world? I was building an assassin character, and did not see an alchemist class.

25th Sep, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

TxtRPG and Wizard, you will be happy to know that I introduced "Apprenticeship" this evening which allows a Character to work for one whole year based on their secondary profession. So far this is only enabled for the Armorer and Helm Maker and will add to the others as I get a chance.

Kirie, yes there is alchemy but it is not given as a class or skill, however there are alchemists that offer their brews.

25th Sep, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 142 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

JB you're the coolest for the new apprentice option. I was finally able to buy a house so I'm no longer homeless.

26th Sep, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Everyone, on your Character Sheet you will now see the maximum of your Body, Mind and Soul under the place those scores are kept. This indicates the highest you can reach in your core attributes which is usually around 18. You can pass your maximum through Magick but age can also bring your maximum down.

27th Sep, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Is there a way to tell what other characters are doing like if they are camping in combat or sleeping? Also where they are located?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Sep, 2017 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 142

In each Character Journal, the Thread started by each Character, it shows this information but not where they are located. You can get an idea from seeing the Top Players when you enter a locality. More specific information is not available.

30th Sep, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 142

Apprenticeship is now available for most professions and can boost a Character's gold if you are willing to accept the consequences. It should make for some interesting game dynamics.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,