Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 143 of 258

It already says that after you buy it. Stop - Page 143 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
30th Sep, 2017 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 143

I might be pushing it a little but what about an apprenticeship at the palace so we can earn some pretty pebbles?

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

More ways to get PPs would be great maybe even some combat that gives you PPs instead of gold *wink*.

2nd Oct, 2017 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

You two trying to boost some attributes that are still slacking well below the norm? *laugh*.

2nd Oct, 2017 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Page 143 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

For those who asked Lady Fluke now offers Apprenticeship. I hope you meet the requirements to be paid in Pretty Pebbles.

2nd Oct, 2017 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Don't you hate it when you buy an elixir only to forget to equip it then you get in the middle of a battle click to use it but its not available. Merlin just died because of that. rolleyes.gif Don't be foolish like me.

2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

That's happened to me before and it ain't pretty. I have to keep remembering to equip after I buy. Usually I buy different items and then equip them but now as soon as I buy the healing elixir I go straight to my character sheet and equip it. Same for the manitou elixir although I don't use that as much as healing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 143

What might be cool is some kind of reminder after purchasing to equip so its available right away.

2nd Oct, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 143

It already says that after you buy it. Stop blaming the game for your forgetfulness. *laugh* Just remember to equip it next time.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,