Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 145 of 258

The Townsfolk are better conversationalists. - Page 145 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Oct, 2017 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
4th Oct, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 145

It can go both ways. If you intend to take on assignments early that don't involve combat then you can get those non-combative skills so you get experience and gold early. But if you're out for a fight then all combat skills and survival skills should be first choice.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Wizard, well it depends on if your preferred weapon of choice is a frying pan, or not! But adventure is the bigger thing than combat, which is what I want to focus on - however, an army marches on it's stomach - as Frederick the Great once said (Or Napoleon, depending on who you ask). Since the focus is on adventure first, it makes sense to want to have a wee bit of skill in cooking.

I've taken on a few (Non-combative) assignments, but I haven't noticed them do anything. At least not the ones I've tried yet (Only a few). Maybe I need to pay closer attention, Mr. Hunter.

5th Oct, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Rabve, you're very correct even ROK II simulates that fact about needing food to fight because its a big part of the game and a big part of life as well.

5th Oct, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 145 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Good analogy Rabve you play the way you want to play as far as I've read you don't have to feel like you need to create a character that's the same as everyone's.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Name: Greg

Subject: Unclear what ROK is

Message: I already suspect you'll find this all wrong headed, but here goes: I've reviewed several pages and videos on the ROK website, but still have no clear idea of what it is or how it works. "Yes, but we've explained all that" you might say. Sorry. Lots of buzz words and concept phrases, but not a simple straightforward explanation of example of either game play or game creation. Sorry, just sending feedback, but hey, fewer words and promotion, more clarity and examples. Thanks.

5th Oct, 2017 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Greg, if as you say you read all I said on ROK II saw all the films that I created and still don't know what ROK II is about then it will be redundant for me to attempt another explanation, therefore one of the Players might like to assist if they choose to do so.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Oct, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 145

I'll have a go. Have you ever read those adventure books that allows you to choose an action and then you turn to a page to read the result from that action? Well this game is a lot like that but instead of just turning to a page you have loads more choices. You can also create a character with skills that affect outcomes. Other than all that just try it, best way to find out.

8th Oct, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 145

The Townsfolk are better conversationalists. After some significant adjustments to the way "Talking" is conducted in ROK II - the Towns people can be better understood through choosing which predetermined questions to ask (Like old time MUDs) as well as asking your own.

This will enable three specific things:

1. Allow learning about the Town or 'how to adventure' to take place.

2. Identify key areas and actions the Player should be making.

3. Allow a direct question to be made and look forward to an answer should the NPC know it.

Visit any established place in The Town to get a gist of what I'm describing.

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion (Hover)

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,