Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 147 of 258

You cannot create a Party yet, it needs to - Page 147 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Oct, 2017 - 5:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
13th Oct, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 147

international QUOTE (Rabve)
... I was going about training the wrong way.

That should be fine but instead of here why not put it in a thread that matters as it will be drowned out in this one since you seem to want to talk about your own general experience of the game and playing style. For instance: Testimonials so

international QUOTE
... Does using the awake charge negate the healing of sleep?

I can't remember off the top of my head but I think it does.

international QUOTE
So I am wondering if I am not getting the health regeneration that I should, due to impatience.

The HP that you gain when you level up is not immediately available. You have to rest, use an Elixir or visit a healer to get it to the max.

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I would love to see the ability to form your own party. After passing through the plains to get to Llafair my character probably saw her whole life pass in front of her.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

You can form a party Stacia If you look towards the top you can see a option to form a party.

14th Oct, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 147 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Oh you can? Maybe my character can't for some reason because when I try to click on it nothing happens. sad.gif.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I think it is in the main town. How it works I am not sure as I have not used it. But I know it is there. I wonder if others need to be online at the same time or you need to spend some gold to form a party.

14th Oct, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

I don't think its working yet. The button might be a teaser unless I missed something but I don't see anything about it in the player manual either.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Oct, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 147

I'm unable to create a party either so I don't think its working or we don't have access yet. Then again if we are doing something wrong the little Dungeon Master guy in robes tells us what we have to do.

14th Oct, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 147

You cannot create a Party yet, it needs to be coded and the button acts as a placeholder. This is part of the Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II drive for this and Armies.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,