Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 148 of 258

Some Updates 'Smarter' conversation - Page 148 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Oct, 2017 - 1:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
14th Oct, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 148

Glad to know I wasn't doing something wrong. I will definitely need to form a party before going out on my war horse again. I think I will just do the cowardly thing and buy a ticket instead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Ah ok well that explains it all. Thanks for the update on this and letting us know.

14th Oct, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

How will that work? Will it be a party we form like we do with our character or is it with other players?

15th Oct, 2017 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Page 148 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Similar to hiring NPCs except you 'build' the kind of NPC you want to be part of your party. A lot of the game has to change to accommodate this especially the battle system since it will not be one vs one anymore but multiple combat situations happening at the same time.

16th Oct, 2017 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That will be totally awesome! So they will have skills too? It will be good to have a thief in party for instance if I don't have access to thief's skills.

16th Oct, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

The exact details will be worked out during creation, however the main idea behind having a party is to assist you in combat and offer an opportunity for tabletop-like game play where you have to considers others and not just your Character.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Oct, 2017 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 148

Forming a party will be a great action for me right now. I have the FP but don't want to waste it on resurrection if I can use gold instead to prevent it *wink*.

19th Oct, 2017 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 148

Some Updates

'Smarter' conversation for NPCs was added to Llafair and the Dark Regions. Later, I will populate their knowledge with more worthwhile tips.

A new element has been added to the game called, "One Shots". You will learn more when you visit the Crier.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,