Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 149 of 258

The master of this forum is always looking - Page 149 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 11:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
19th Oct, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 149

I like the one shots! That's a significant boost to help me on the plains and boy do I need it at times. I look forward to party creation too.

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small update. Your ROK II Threads, which act as your Character's Journal, also looks the part by having stylized text to give it more of a medieval feel.

20th Oct, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I like the look it really resembles something that would be in a journal. It does not appear that way so much on mobile as much as it does on my large screen but then again what appears good on a phone? *laugh*.

21st Oct, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Page 149 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Is it really possible to be on -2 gold couldn't it just be that you have no gold at all at 0?

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Beowolf, you better pay your debts. You don't want to know what happens to those who don't pay their debts…

22nd Oct, 2017 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Beowolf, while not common it can happen if you have debt, and will be seen as what you owe before you can start spending your own gold.

Hunter, that is true, if anyone finds the font difficult to read on their phones please let me know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Oct, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 149

I've been noticing a lot of people joining all of sudden to play ROK II which is great. Is there a special advertising effort going on behind the scenes?

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 149

The master of this forum is always looking and advertising the games to attract more people. He does a very good job.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,