Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 153 of 258

At first I was a bit surprised by the time - Page 153 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
30th Nov, 2017 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 153

Wow, what is making you guys age so fast? I just hit my 20s! Maybe you're doing plenty of those year long jobs or using the charges? I've used those a few times but still I wasn't gaining so much age like you guys are doing.

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I will implement something soon in order to get the age reduction, please be patient. In the mean time please ensure that you:

1. Service your Character within 48 hours
2. Do not do things that unnecessarily add to your Character's age.

1st Dec, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I also felt strange about my character ageing suddenly without even taking turns. If the turns were not being consumed, how could I age?

This I didn't think made much sense. In one week, I felt like my character aged more than all the months I've been active.

4th Dec, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 153 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What I want to know is who is going to stop Hunter from reaching so far that he will become unreachable! *laugh*.

5th Dec, 2017 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Ha! That is not going to happen anytime soon Seraphina. The higher you go the slower it is to go up a level. It looks real easy at the start but up here you risk certain death if you're over zealous *wink*.

5th Dec, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

And I will have to start all over again! Don't know what happened, I got killed during the game and waited to come back some days after.

Then, I realised my character was gone and I'll have to start all over!

At least, now I'm more aware about how to begin.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2017 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 153

Fripperama, do you read the Email notifications from ROK II? If your Character is dead and you do nothing about it then in 7 days it will remove the Character from the system.

5th Dec, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 153

At first I was a bit surprised by the time to action requirements but having played the game for awhile now and seeing players come and go I can see why this in place. It shows up big time when you see older and younger characters, and those that are top in something but not even playing. It opens the way foe new players too.

Hunter, I'm already seeing that and my character is no where yours level-wise. But you know its the turtle that won the race so don't sleep *wink*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,