Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 154 of 258

Try seeing what the Town Crier has to say - Page 154 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 154

Name: GT

Comments: Is it possible to try test this game like a demo or something without actually joining the site?

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

No, ROK II is part of a Community and since your Character has to be stored somewhere you cannot play without first Registering. You actually get a 'demo' in the process of reading how to play but I may elaborate more on that in the future.

13th Dec, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hey JB, how about telling us what's cooking? Out of curiosity what's on the agenda for ROK 2 as in what's being changed or added in? wink.gif.

13th Dec, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Page 154 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I've been tweaking here and there but nothing significant at the moment. I am still awaiting more coverage for Armies and Party before I start that. I do have to get something rolling for age.

20th Dec, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Beware of the time of the year when the cold starts coming in and Krampus starts his killing. More to come....

20th Dec, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Yah, the whole aging thing it getting frustrating. I am trying to keep up to the required activity but I have been busy or with distraction in RL.

This isn't helped that in some areas I need to do a little bit of upgrading before I can really proceed forward making it so I've just been doing small things to try to keep my character active until I can donate.

I know donating isn't required, but I don't honestly have a lot of time to spend playing RoK II, not as much as I admittedly like., and such helps.

Really the only character I'm especially concerned about is my "Holy Warrior" given his current age. The big reason he is as old as he is being because of me picking bodyguard as his job to generate income faster, but this also increased his age quite a bit.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:26pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Dec, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 154

Krampus? That doesn't sound very good even Santa had a hard time fighting the thing. Any hints on where we might encounter the Krampus?

22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 154

Try seeing what the Town Crier has to say and start there.

Winterlands is a new unique place to visit in ROK II and also fits just in time for the season. There is lots to write about at that location and the scenery is different so it should help your imaginative writings. Enjoy and please use the Bug Submit button if you encounter any troubles.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,