Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 156 of 258

Maybe this was asked before but will they - Page 156 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Dec, 2017 - 10:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 156

Okay. I'll give it a few more turns of play first, and if I don't see it, I'll Submit. This is the second time trying the maze, and the first time I went for many,many turns and died after two days in game, never finding an exit.

EDIT: I got out, but it took one full 74 turn day and an additional 54 turns. I also gained three levels and a LOT of gold. Glad I spent time on Hardy, though.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Dec, 2017 - 9:36pm

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Don't know if you figured it out yet but you can also use your charges to avoid sleep, waiting and add more turns. Just my free tip to you in the spirit of the season *wink*.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Yes, I’ve consumed many of my starting charges to get the extra turns. About half left now. Gained quite a bit from the maze, which is good!

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 27th Dec, 2017 - 12:01am

27th Dec, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 156 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small ROK II Update: If a Character does not Level Up in time and has to Level Up more than one Level when visiting their Character Sheet then they will usually only gain one Core Attribute rather than two, however the system has been made smarter to detect this and will randomly award an extra Core Attribute to compensate. Please see here for more info: ROK II: Helpful Tips: Level Up

27th Dec, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Great addition, it happens mostly at the lower levels. That happened to me once but I did not mention it mostly because I had enough good to boost my core stats anyways.

29th Dec, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

I am mostly anxious for a party coming in because that will help out a lot with combat assuming they can fight along side us right?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 156

Well, yes that would help in combat. In fact, they may take more of the blow before you do, however having a party means not only taking account of what each party member can do but also how they will fight and adding it in to an already very complex coding system so its something I need to set aside a lot of time to do.

29th Dec, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 156

Maybe this was asked before but will they be able to perform the same things we do in combat like spells, weapon specialization, etc.?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,