Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 158 of 158

At present, I am working on the first part - Page 158 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 1 Hour Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 44 107 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Top  Ruler Kings 2 This is going to be the start of a version of ROK that will take PBP and Forum RPGs to a new level! Best of all you will be able to shape the outcome of the world it takes place thus affecting other Players!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 270
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.8%
[+] Gain: 28.01 FP
Charm: 14

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 158

I'm referring to Kntoran and his new character. If you notice he hasn't been saying much and all of a sudden he is back with a level 7 character. *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 138
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.6%
[+] Gain: 98.10 FP
Charm: 18

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I used to track who is on top but some characters are way up there and I don't know if I will catch them. Now I just focus on my character since being on top doesn't mean you're winning *wink*.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,650
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,267.93 FP
Charm: 329

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Lady Fluke's Political Campaign Office is now open to the public. Those of you suffering with your Leadership score may like to take advantage of the interesting way in which Lady Fluke seeks to help you get your reputation back on track. See the "Political Campaign" option at the Palace of Parody.

Post Date: 5.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 849
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.5%
[+] Gain: 108.63 FP
Charm: 40

Page 158 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am not in the Town but when I get back I intend to make good use of this if she does not kill we with cost. My leadership is probably the lowest of everyone's.

Post Date: 18 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

In case you all suddenly got notifications about your Character being ready to adventure after a long dormancy or to avoid aging its because I had to recently resent some things in the ROK II database in order to find a bug. The reminders will soon go away and revert to the 'normal' messages or lack thereof after several days.

Post Date: 1 Hour Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

At present, I am working on the first part of having a Party Member: War Dog. Having a War Dog allows you to go into battle in company with you as the Party Leader. Therefore, each round you will decide if you attack or your Party Member(s) - in this case the War Dog.

Guest please SHARE: "Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion" on:

Sponsored Links:

If Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1 Hour Ago
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 4.2 Days Ago
Happy New Year 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 5.1 Days Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Staple 6.2 Days Ago
Role-player Goals 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Wizard 6.6 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:02am
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LiberalLDS 9th Dec, 2017 - 6:54pm
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Roleplay 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:12pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:52pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:40pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am