Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 159 of 258

Do not worry, that's the next thing - Page 159 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jan, 2018 - 8:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
18th Jan, 2018 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 159

Hmm, I wonder if I would want anyone sharing in my experience. At higher levels its hard to go up a level so every bit of experience counts. But I can't talk too high of my character, maybe I haven't encountered anything yet that would make me wish I had the backup of a party! wink.gif.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2018 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What's will all this activity in the posts all of a sudden just because JB talked about having a party? *laugh*

Krusten you probably need to count yourself lucky.

19th Jan, 2018 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Having other NPCs join with you in combat will definitely save a lot of early deaths at the beginning of the game so I like this addition.

23rd Jan, 2018 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Page 159 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I remember this being brought up or discussed once before so I apologize for bringing it up again since I don't know where it stands but I feel its important to have some kind of note section for players to make personal notes. Maybe a box on the character sheet or wherever to allow for some text to be left to remember what we should be doing next. Here is an example. You're traveling to a place for a certain reason but on the way your character camps. You start writing your advisor or leave to come back when the camp is over and by that time (Usually the next day) you've forgotten what you were doing last or where you were going. At least with the notes you can remember what you left off. This should be accessible at all times too.

One last thing, shouldn't we be able to access the character sheet during exploring? What's the reason we can't?

23rd Jan, 2018 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Krusten, yes we have Discussed that before and it was something I meant to do but got sidetracked with other coding bits. I will add that in soon along with access to Character Sheet.

28th Jan, 2018 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Notes Added. On every page to the top right next to the button "Character Sheet" is a new button called "Notes". This can be accessed at anytime and will allow you to keep track of anything you want to remember. There are added features to it that you will find out when you use "Notes".

You will now be able to look at your Character Sheet while Exploring but adjusting it you will not be able to until you are in a specific location like a City.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2018 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 159

I like it! I like that other players can send me messages too but I did not see a way to send them messages.

Just looking out for the party button to work for me now *wink*.

28th Jan, 2018 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 159

Do not worry, that's the next thing I will be working on, in fact I have already begun the coding I just took a break to add in Notes.

Rather off topic, but...
Before I do that I need to do Genealogy for the Text Role-playing Game Creator and then I will come back here.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,