Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 160 of 258

Thank you… however money is another - Page 160 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Feb, 2018 - 5:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
31st Jan, 2018 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 160

ROK II Notifications have settled back to how they were before the bug and I believe all delinquent Characters will start to age or die or be removed in the case of a Character being dead and not resurrected within seven days.

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I like this game but have not been as faithful to it since the first time I created a character. Anyway I'm aging fast is there a way I can reduce, reverse or stop aging so fast?

2nd Feb, 2018 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

To reduce aging keep active and do not waste time on things that cause you to age fast. Reverse aging - all I can say is check North without being specific. Even so, aging is natural in the game as it is in life.

2nd Feb, 2018 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Page 160 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I think the pause that comes with rest / training causes aging to go up quickly because while you're waiting you go on to something else and don't come back as fast.

15th Feb, 2018 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

JB good work on the genealogy addon for the other players so now you're back to building the party addon for here? wink.gif.

16th Feb, 2018 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but how and where do I gain "Soul points"? I apparently do not have a soul this is bad as I now am having great trouble doing anything that might earn me money (Which is getting low)...

Help?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2018 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 160

You can boost your soul and the other attributes like mind and body at the Palace of Paraody, when you go up a level or if you have enough gold and buy a potion.

17th Feb, 2018 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 160

Thank you… however money is another issue, how does one get enough of it to do useful stuff like learn higher level things and.. Eat? I have no skills, tried to fight spiders and died… I apparently know nothing and am rapidly heading towards owning nothing as well. sad.gif.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,