Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 162 of 258

Bookrage, I will attempt to answer your questions - Page 162 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Apr, 2018 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
26th Mar, 2018 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 162

I do not have any skills and have not equipped anything yet except for a helmet. I joined the game and then sort of did not check back with it and my character died so I am now trying to find out what I should have done.

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2018 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

So basically you created a character and did nothing at all until she died. I would probably start over so you can get a good age and start where you should.

16th Apr, 2018 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Just Posting to update ROK II Players about where I am at with the game. I have been updating bits here and there as needed while fixing bugs or enhancing elements of the scripts as I get feedback. Some changes will improve game play but they aren't so significant to warrant an announcement hence you have not heard from me in awhile.

I have made great progress with the Party module but my schedule is not giving me enough time to do the necessary touch ups that are important for the feel of the game so I estimate that completion may come at the end of this month if not before.

One improvement I can mention: When visiting the Body Guild in the Town you can now see which Skills you already have and the level attained when selecting Training options. This removes the need to keep referencing your Character Sheet or training in something you may have already attained the highest level. I may add this to a few other places in the future.

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion (Hover)

16th Apr, 2018 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Page 162 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That will be helpful, if I ever get back into RoK II. Thanks for the updates, looking forward to what comes next.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Apr, 2018 - 4:31am

24th Apr, 2018 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hello, I've experimented with this game a bit in the past but am actually trying to play in earnest now. But there are a couple questions I have.

1. Are assignments semi-random or repeatable or are they a one-and-done thing. I already did the assignment where I had to write a poem for lady fluke at the Palace of Parody but don't have enough pebbles to do what I want. I have however done a scribbler job and haven't checked yet to see if it went through. However, now when I go to her for an assignment she doesn't have anything for me. Will she have something later if I just give her enough time or am I out of her for now. I have the same issue with a few other characters I have done stuff for, and most of the other people either have assignments for people who aren't evil like me, or require extensive training in a skill I neither have the base stat nor specialized training to use or involve combat that I am definitely not prepped for, both because of lacking base stats and also not having prerequisite skills. I know I can lose my evil nature/aura but want to keep it personally.
2. What is the difference between an assignment and a quest? I haven't tried any quests

Sorry, but some clearing up of assignments and how they work would really help me as it seems to be the main way I'm supposed to be getting XP and It seems like it is going to be hard for me to get it based on the very low number of ones I feel I can do right now.

24th Apr, 2018 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Hey there I will try to answer some based on my experiences but JB has the final word as the Dungeon Master over this game but first did you play under a different account before because its the first time I'm seeing you around?

Getting PPs is tough I just donated to get more the easy way. You either have to do lots of writing or match her games if you want PPs the regular way. She does give an assignment and her dungeon but I cannot remember much on them since that was a long time ago.

Assignments are short tasks like get this or that done but quests is an adventure you have to complete with choices and stuff.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2018 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 162

I played as a guy called Roland a few months ago, and then just sort of quit and he died and then I started again.

What I was asking about assignments was though because I finished her assignment which was to write a poem about her, but she says she doesn't have any more. I wasn't sure whether that was because they only have quests for you every now and then or because I finished her assignment not too long ago or because you only get any assignment once and there aren't very many of them or something so I'd exhausted that avenue.

I'm also having trouble finding assignments I can do. Also didn't pay enough attention and got sucked into a combat one that killed me because I wasn't aware it would start me on it immediately, but I had more than enough forum points to come back and my Soul rating is still pretty good despite the penalty from getting a curse removed.

But I'm still going on it, just almost everyone has stuff for me I am not equipped to do. A lot of my time is now based in cooking or training cooking when I have turns to waste when I am waiting for replies on my palace of parody deal.

I just want to know how Assiagnments work whether they are one-and-done or whether they replenish or repeat or appear over time.

24th Apr, 2018 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 162

Bookrage, I will attempt to answer your questions as much as I can without going into depth.

1. Most Assignments are a one time thing but some are intertwined in that you cannot move further in one Assignment / Quest without first doing 'x' Assignment. Assignments will vary later, right now we are trying to expand ROK II rather than make each place a storehouse of things to do.

2. Hunter explained the difference well enough.

If you are primarily interested in gaining PPs then you will have to take up Lady Fluke's Jobs, accept an Apprenticeship if you are able or support the game by making a Donation and then you can use the extra Forum Points at the Exchanger. You can also participate in the Topics and gain FP that way.

In case you were wondering, Lady Fluke only gives PP per job or in other words they cannot be repeated over and over. I have thought about another dynamic way for Lady Fluke to give out FP for 'work' besides her Jobs but have not found anything good enough to code in.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,