Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 163 of 258

After extensive testing NPCs can now be used - Page 163 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th May, 2018 - 9:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
25th Apr, 2018 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 163

Thanks, that helps out a lot. Also not sure if this counts as doing the job again, but I just did the scribbler job again. I get why I got a reduced reward last time I did it but thought since the topic had changed it was something different because the time had changed. I might be wrong about that but I'll know when I get the results.

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2018 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That's correct, once the subject you have to write about is new you can tackle that Job at the Palace.

3rd May, 2018 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Assemble Your Party! The Party button is now active and the Tips section for this part of ROK II has also been updated with an extensive explanation. In summary, you will be able to hire NPCs and form you own Party thus enabling you to have their skills in combat. As it is now, you will be able to form your Party by choosing an NPC, name and give a description for each recruit and even Bribe them to be more loyal. Later today or tomorrow I will have their option available in Combat, stay tuned. In the mean time, you can start assembling your Party!

3rd May, 2018 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 163 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Happy to test and its a very practical addition for the game. I look forward to seeing how it works out in combat. Are you going to have higher level characters available too?

3rd May, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yes, there will be higher level NPCs and ones based on Aura as well. I will add those in when I have completed the NPC Combat option.

3rd May, 2018 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Hi everybody, just joined RoK2 a few days ago and really enjoying it so far! I recently made a donation, and was just wondering when the Forum Points are added to my account? Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd May, 2018 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 163

Keidivh, the process is not automated so we have to manually check each Donation. Thanks for your patience, and your contribution towards building up ROK II. You can check the details in your Introduction: Keidivh Introduction

4th May, 2018 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 163

After extensive testing NPCs can now be used in Combat. You will see the option as a button on the Combat page. From there you can select which NPC you want to advance forward and watch how they do against the Enemy. The Tips page for "Party" has also been updated with more information including FAQs that everyone might have.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,