Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 164 of 258

Hi, so I finished up Stefan's quest - Page 164 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th May, 2018 - 7:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
4th May, 2018 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 164

Good job JB but I just tried the new combat option with a fighter and he didn't last very long mostly because of the kind of monsters I encounter are way stronger than him. I think if we have a choice of higher level fighters that will make it more attractive for higher level characters.

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2018 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yes, as I said before I need to create more NPCs but will do so later. As a tip, if you are level 5 then it is likely your Character will encounter level 5 Enemies, therefore taking a level 1 NPC will mean you are putting that NPC against Enemies more powerful than him/her.

On another general note, I've updated the options you have while in Training or Sleep so you can access your Party among other things.

5th May, 2018 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Party options are thumbs up. So besides adding in higher level recruits I'm curious what's the next thing you're going to tackle in the game?

6th May, 2018 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 164 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The next big project is Armies, but I have not reached the Donation amount needed so there are smaller projects I am working on now:

1. Adding in more NPCs at various levels.
2. Coding to add in more events based on a Character's criterion.
3. Provide more ways for Characters to gain Pretty Pebbles
4. Class specialization with benefits.

6th May, 2018 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I like the sound of class specialization care to elaborate a little more on that?

6th May, 2018 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Class specialization will allow you to focus your learning within a particular guild that will teach you how to be a fighter, thief, magic user, druid, and so forth with the reward being to give you abilities beyond that of another class. For instance, as a fighter you might cause double the damage of your weapon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2018 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 164

So this is where we call our character by a certain class other than the one we gave him at the beginning of character creation?

15th May, 2018 - 7:41am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 164

Hi, so I finished up Stefan's quest and made my way over to Lifair to do patrols like my adviser told me to do. I feel I was decently equipped, grabbed myself a fighter level 0 to accompany me. The patrol was easy enough until I encountered a giant ant that killed my companion in one hit and myself in two. Is there somewhere else I should go to train more before that?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,