Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 167 of 258

All looks good and I tested everything else - Page 167 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Jun, 2018 - 3:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
31st May, 2018 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 167

I've seen info about all the others except Alchemist, and Emissary that will be interesting to look up and see what they can do.

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2018 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The other classes are those you would expect to see in other known Role-playing Game systems however Alchemist, and Emissary are uniques.

For Alchemist, you will be able to create and manipulate potions.

For Emissary, you will be able to easily navigate places and pass through people that may be very tough for someone who does not have this class.

2nd Jun, 2018 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

That will be interesting to have as part of my character's portfolio. It will also make playing certain classes different, anything for an edge really because sometimes combat can be overwhelming.

4th Jun, 2018 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Page 167 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Anglesey will be opening up soon (Probably by Tuesday) to look around and do business with the local folk, however the Guilds within it will take some more work as there is so many of them!

There is a lot of work in opening a city and I was reminded of it working on Anglesey: text for all characters, graphics and coding to make everything appropriate and unique. Also the introduction of new Items, Skills and Talk makes for a tedious task at times.

There will be plenty of opportunities to make some extra gold as you help me give each building a history, layout, etc. Please stay tuned.

On a side note, you will see a new Grand Healing Elixir show up as an option during Combat and the like but you will not have access to its purchase until I open up Anglesey.

4th Jun, 2018 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

To get to Anglesey, I'm assuming that my character will have to purchase a horse to get there? Or will there be public transport from the stables?

The Alchemist, and Emissary, are they only available when you are making up a new character's profession? Or will they be skills that can be learned, by a character of any profession?

4th Jun, 2018 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

international QUOTE (Anronrosby)
To get to Anglesey…

Both by mount and ticket.

international QUOTE
Or will they be skills that can be learned…

They are not Skills they are Classes and will be available after Character creation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jun, 2018 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 167

Anglesey Is Open! You can now visit the city of Anglesey and use the buildings there. You will not be able to access the Guilds as yet but when they are finished you will see the button to each Class change color.

This new city is a great chance for everyone to make some gold as History and Layout for buildings need to be compiled.

6th Jun, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 167

All looks good and I tested everything else so it works properly. I also saw you removed the quest button at the town hall that got me stuck for a bit.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,