Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 169 of 258

All great fixes and additions JB! - Page 169 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Jun, 2018 - 1:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
11th Jun, 2018 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 169

The changes will be additions to what the Guild already offers so nothing will be taken away, so join the Guild you want with confidence.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2018 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Oh well that makes a big difference. I thought I might join a guild for certain benefits then see them taken away and substituted with something else. Glad to know its not going to be like that. Now I have to think about which to join! Tricky!

11th Jun, 2018 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I kind of rushed things and joined the first two that were available instead of waiting but the bonus were awesome and I'm not even up to my base level yet.

12th Jun, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Page 169 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Don't worry Wizard, I did the same thing although in large part I was helping test for JB. I also like what the classes do so I will ride with it even if some of the newer ones are tempting.

12th Jun, 2018 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Fixes: Some icons were not showing properly for Item or Skill selection but they are fixed now. If you encounter a broken image please let me know about it.

There was a bug with the Enchanted Spear and Magick Spear not adding in specialization bonus, this has also been fixed.

13th Jun, 2018 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

A background request led me to add in options to use Elixirs in between Opponents during battle and in Patrols just before a Battle especially in the case where you have to fight multiple opponents.

Please remember… that using an Elixir is a maneuver that requires you to win initiative in order to execute the action.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jun, 2018 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 169

Minor Update: Instead of denying access to the whole Character Sheet during Exploration and Quests you now have access to it but will instead be barred from doing certain things on the Character Sheet that can only be done when you have completed Exploring or the Quest.

13th Jun, 2018 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 169

All great fixes and additions JB! Nice to see on going work on ROK 2 happening at a fast pace. Now if I can only get my experience up I can be at the next level *wink*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,