Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 170 of 258

Equip Your Weapon! Despite many Tips - Page 170 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jun, 2018 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
13th Jun, 2018 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 170

Are there any plans for the development of clans and relations or do they both stop where they are now?

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2018 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Every area of ROK II Text Role-playing Game will keep going through further development as we expand. Were you mentioning those particular features for a specific reason?

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

As things calm down for me and I have more time to relax I plan on getting back into ROK 2 I hope I can help with the funding soon too.

13th Jun, 2018 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 170 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Seeing that armies might start soon I know that these two are important on being able to run an army also for leadership, etc. Seems like there is more needed in both to make it happen.

13th Jun, 2018 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Kntoran, I was wondering where you went.

Wizard, yes, I need to have more done there, I will look at that soon.

13th Jun, 2018 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Replying to: Kntoran, that will be good because I could use a little competition seeing as no one is even close to my level as yet *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2018 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 170

I will like to second what Wizard was saying. I guess the value of it is not known because other than the interaction with your relation you cannot see more benefit on your character sheet other than the leadership bonus.

14th Jun, 2018 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 170

Equip Your Weapon!

Despite many Tips and warnings in the game to equip your Character many new Players do not follow through. I have therefore added Equip / Equipment text to the ROK II Player Manual and placed a warning checking on the Character Sheet itself.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,