Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 173 of 258

Can an abode be bought in other cities or - Page 173 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jul, 2018 - 4:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 173

Okay, I usually do read everything in the story as closely as I'm able. I've tried very hard to do that since I've created this new version of my character.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jun, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Clans Update: I have went through the Clans module of ROK II. It works fine but I have fine tuned a few things so its importance is better understood. As such, the related Player's Manual entry on Clans has been updated.

When you join a Clan your fellow Clansmen will not allow you to completely ignore them. Your main goal should be to become a Level 10 Warlord in the Clan. By doing so you will then be able to have your own Generals and of course Armies.

In the Player's Manual I've added an entry for Armies. It is the beginning of the upcoming new feature that will take ROK II to a whole new dynamic level.

29th Jun, 2018 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

That's cool JB now I have to get a hold of FP to get my character alive again, that last combat was brutal or I may let him die and start over. I'm still undecided.

2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 173 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Now I know why you went on that posting frenzy Wizard.

JB thanks for the update I will concentrate on getting clan level 10 now that I know its importance. Before this I basically ignored it because I thought it was just an alternate way to gain experience.

6th Jul, 2018 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Relations Update! I have completed my update of the Relations module. These are the following additions:

1. Better clarification and Tip Boxes for various aspects of a relationship.

2. Intimacy works and can raise / lower the happiness of your Relation.

3. You can have children which greatly increases your Leadership.

This completes the updates that needed to take place. My next step is to integrate the affairs of your Abode into the scheme of your daily activities.

6th Jul, 2018 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

It all works well. I like the whole idea of having children and such but lets see how it fits in with the rest of my responsibilities like being the ruler of all the kings *wink* You know those ladies could want you to stay home and baby sit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2018 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 173

ROK II Moderate Update! There are two things of which you all should be aware:

1. In the Palace of Parody there is a new option called, "Servitude". This will enable newly Created Characters to get themselves out of a bind where PPs are desperately needed but there is no way to obtain them.

2. Your Mind is taken into consideration when trying to learn Skills. This makes more sense as one cannot learn an unlimited number of Skills if your Mind is unable to cope with what is being taught.

Currently Working On: Your Abode will have its own page with pertinent information for running / defending it.

9th Jul, 2018 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 173

Can an abode be bought in other cities or is it only for the main town? If not are there plans to introduce it?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,