Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 174 of 258

You have to make sure you read why you are - Page 174 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Jul, 2018 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
11th Jul, 2018 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 174

At present your Abode is only located in The Town. We have been looking at introducing it elsewhere but we are not sure yet.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2018 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Oh my gosh it happened. I was hoping to keep an unblemished record of not dying but Krusten finally fell to a goblin giant that knocks a big punch. All that when I finished training as a barbarian. *shaking my head*.

13th Jul, 2018 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Don't feel too bad about it Krusten it was bound to happen at some point. I'm impressed that you could reach level 11 and not die that alone is a big accomplishment.

13th Jul, 2018 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 174 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I hope I can reach that far without dying. I am taking my time reading and learning about this new world. There is so much detail and NPCs very impressive.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I have a question. When do adventures end? I am talking about the things there you press continue and press links to complete quests. I keept going through many other things even though I met the objectives of my quest I thought.

15th Jul, 2018 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

I am not sure what you are referring to by "Adventures". Quests are specific missions given to you by someone. Sometimes they can be done more than once and other times just once is all that is needed, it all depends on what the person who gave you the Quest says about it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 174

I was wondering how you would exit them after you achieved the objective. I mean the pages where you continue walking. Are you just supposed to continue walking till you manage to get out?

15th Jul, 2018 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 174

You have to make sure you read why you are walking there to answer that question. For instance, if you are in a cave complex then you simply cannot walk out anytime you like… it is only logical that you will have to find an exit out of that cave system.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,