Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 176 of 258

Wizard I am starting something new. I died - Page 176 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 176

I hope this question is ok to ask. I have not had as much success as the previous poster these past few days. I will try once more soon. But I was wondering, how you go about finding content that you can do at your level? So basicly combat is almost totally to be avoided till you get better skills and gear. Also, some professions have no jobs.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2018 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE (Hammer)
But I was wondering, how you go about finding content that you can do at your level?

Assignments should be avoided in the beginning but once you are equipped you can start with Quests since they are guided by level. That gives me an idea to make Advisors 'smarter' in that regard although, it really depends on who is advising you.

international QUOTE (Dnarion)
It is not just fun, but is quite intricate and requires me to think

Amen to that! I read so many comments about being frustrated or not knowing what to do when a little reading can go a long way. I guess most players of today want the answers given right away but is the real world really like that?

international QUOTE (LitRPG)
Is there a best way to find the people that are willing to hire you based on your profession?

When you look for a job in real life you ask around, the same applies in ROK II, you need to visit with the people and talk with them, look for places where you might get answers and you will find them. Of course it could be easy for a box to popup and say "You are profession X so go to get your Job by Y location, but where is the fun in that?

22nd Jul, 2018 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

So passes my first character! Well, honestly, I was a bit arrogant after finally defeating those two ruffians trying to rob the Jeweler. Ah, but I loved it all the same, and I will be making another character as soon my death is approved. This has to be one of the best of such games ever. Thanks for the first experience, and I look forward to my next one!

22nd Jul, 2018 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Page 176 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yeah Dnarion, we've all been there. I am on level 10 and just died because of that same invincible feeling you get before going into battle. I may let this one phase out and start a new one, I am not sure yet.

22nd Jul, 2018 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Happened to me as well, twice, after going to level 11 without dying once! After battling everything with relative ease you push yourself deeper into the frontier only to realize you aren't as powerful as you thought.

Hammer, there is a job for everyone. I think JB announced that some time ago. If you don't find it in the place you are in then try another place. Sometimes going abroad can get you what you need *wink*.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok Replying to: Krusten thanks. Thought leaving though was recommended for higher levels. I am almost ready to try again. With a blank slate. This time I will do better I hope.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 176

Hammer are you playing the same character that died or planning on starting a new one?

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 176

Wizard I am starting something new. I died to many times with the one I had previously.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,