Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 177 of 258

Thank you for that. I appreciate a game that - Page 177 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 177

Good choice because the more your character dies the more FP it costs to get him to live again. Not that probably isn't obvious to you now. *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE (dnarion @ 21-Jul 18, 7:25 PM)
So passes my first character!

I had to retire my first two characters because of old age. The first ran into a lot of issues in part because it was the first time I played and involved a fair bit of trial and error. My second had better focus and went far better, not dying for quite a long time and rising quickly in level. Being a holy warrior who mastered all the skills within the temple.

When I play again, it will be when I know I have extra time and even more some funds set aside to donate for additional resources and gold. Not because it is required, yet simply because it can help make some aspects easier.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:47am

23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I remembered you having the two characters at the same time. I was thinking about doing that since I'm premium but I thought it would be too much to manage so I stuck with the one.

23rd Jul, 2018 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Page 177 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I didn't know you can have more than one character at the same time in the game?

23rd Jul, 2018 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

It requires having a Premium account, which allows you to create a second account just for playing RoK II. Thus having a character on your main account, and one on the secondary account though only for such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Jul, 2018 - 2:20am

23rd Jul, 2018 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Lace you probably wouldn't want to do that even if you had a premium account because it takes a lot to maintain just one character. Of course if you're dedicated and want to get more out of the story using different choices then go for it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2018 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 177

Palace of Parody Update: Lady Fluke now has an option for the Burlesque Games which works on a time line (She opens and closes it). When open you can participate to gain PP no matter your Character's situation. You also will have the chance for a bonus should you win. There is also a leader table to show the top winners.

Next On the Table: I will be opening the Llafair's Secret Order soon to cater for Characters that are not partial to the Brothel. The Order will have a feel of the Templars and will allow the progression missed by the Character who chose a certain path.

Battle Map: Are you ready? We are at 90%.

23rd Jul, 2018 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 177

Thank you for that. I appreciate a game that caters for all aspects of characters. Now if I can only win the contest! The competition is making it hard for me.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,