Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 178 of 258

The Burlesque Games is a creative option. - Page 178 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Jul, 2018 - 1:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
23rd Jul, 2018 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 178

Since we're on the note of catering to all players. I am curious about the more stealthy type rogues assassins. The current strong armor in the game is mostly towards heavy armor. While I know this makes since I feel as though there should be some form of light armor that helps cater to those who want to role play with light armor or even robes. The only stealthy item that I saw so far was the stealth boots and they had to be worn in the body slot! Just curious if there's any plans about this when I get back into the game when I have more time.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2018 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE (Dragon)
... Light armor that helps cater to those who want to role play with light armor or even robes

Padding and leather, which is often the choice of Thieves, is already available as well as Robes (Clothes) or were you talking about magical light armor?

international QUOTE
... Stealth boots and they had to be worn in the body slot!

You see, this is the type of feedback I need. When something like that happens it is a bug. I have fixed it and adjusted the stats. Feel free to report findings like that via the "Submit Bug" button at the bottom of every page of the game.

international QUOTE
... If there's any plans about this when I get back into the game when I have more time

Sure, once they are reported we consider them.

24th Jul, 2018 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Sorry if I came off a bit intrusive as I wasn't sure how new ideas normally come into play. It's items though like the robes that offer little plausibility into play it seems like sacrificing a lot of defense for no offense. I was just curious about any balances in that nature now that you have branched into classes for people characters.

24th Jul, 2018 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Page 178 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE (Dragon)
Sorry if I came off a bit intrusive…

All good, I like constructive feedback, remember ROK II is a game we are all building so the more ideas I get to make it more like a tabletop game or to resemble certain character mechanics the better.

international QUOTE
... About any balances in that nature now that you have branched into classes for people characters.

This has already been vastly improved through the use of Guilds in Anglesey which allows you to specialize based on 16 different classes. Specific items you think that are needed should be requested through the Submit button.

24th Jul, 2018 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I read Lady Fluke's reason but what in the game dynamics made you decide to only open the burlesque games on certain days?

24th Jul, 2018 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

To avoid abuse and allow space in between writings of the games which is offered as a bonus.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2018 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 178

The games are open now. It took me a few tries but it was good to finally win. Its not as easy as the one in the tavern.

25th Jul, 2018 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 178

The Burlesque Games is a creative option. I like the different scenarios offered about what your character does to earn the PPs, but would your character really want to be subject to that? I guess it depends on how desperate you are for those little pink gems *wink*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,