Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 179 of 258

I agree with what Hunter said and will add - Page 179 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jul, 2018 - 9:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
26th Jul, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 179

Good point Krusten but I'm guessing that some of us ARE more desperate than others because you cannot accomplish certain things without soul, etc.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2018 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Significant update: After quite a bit of coding the following have been changed / updated:

1. Available Advisors will be according to your Character's Aura. If you currently have a mismatched Advisor there will be a prompt in the story to get a new one thus allowing you to see what options you have.

2. A new entry has been made in the Players' Manual about Advisors.

3. The Secret Order in Llafair has been opened.

4. The Town Brothel and the Llafair Secret Order are for Upgraded Members and have similar but yet distinct opportunities thus taking Characters in different directions.

5. On your Character Sheet by the Attack / Damage stats you will now see a new addition called, "Epic" which is for additional heroism as it comes from the story or special places where you can achieve an Epic ability.

Now, I am off to finish the Battle Map which I must say I am anxious to complete now. Stay tuned.

27th Jul, 2018 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I was going to check out the Secret Order but I see the guards did not let me in for a reason I won't share here but that was sneaky JB. Now I am curious what my character might be missing out on.

29th Jul, 2018 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 179 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Town Barracks Update: Now you can fully utilize the Town Barracks by selecting 3 Generals and Training them.

The Army page has been updated to reflect Largest Armies and the stats of each General including their level, experience and skill.

Once your Armies are established you will then be able to take them to the Battle Map (In progress) and begin your conquests as Commander.

29th Jul, 2018 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

You know what I meant to tell you that even though it said you could have 3 generals before it would only allow you to have 2 I think but glad it works fully now and I can train my generals too.

29th Jul, 2018 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Is obtaining an army something a new character should be working on? If it isn't what level should I be looking to create one?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jul, 2018 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 179

I think that really depends on your resources because it does take gold to raise an army and new characters can hardly take care of themselves. I can't say what level but its not going to be in the low levels because you have to accomplish a few things first that probably make you a higher level character by the time you get there.

29th Jul, 2018 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 179

I agree with what Hunter said and will add that you probably will need to [be] getting an army at some point. You can't be Ruler of Kings with no army *wink*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,