Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 180 of 258

Detailed Entries in the Players' Manual - Page 180 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Aug, 2018 - 4:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
30th Jul, 2018 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 180

Stacia, I figured that I just didn't know if its something that I was supposed to be working on now with my character being fragile.

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2018 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

How is the Battle Map progressing? Some of you faithful ROK II players will probably want to know this. I'm actually finished with the creation of the Battle Map, I am just dealing with cosmetics mostly. For instance, one space may have many Armies in it and I need to find the best way to display that information across all devices and for all kinds of users. I am testing various aspects so when it is available it will be seen right the first time.

1st Aug, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I'm just here keeping my armies prepped and ready to move out and be top in this too wink.gif Take your time JB no need to rush.

1st Aug, 2018 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 180 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

You mean you are hoping to do that. You may be the top of the pack for now but we are all right here surrounding you *wink*.

3rd Aug, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Armies & Battle Map Released! Well after a long time coming the Armies and Battle Map have both been completed. They are now open to those who can access them. I say "Who can" because there are certain things that need to be accomplished in the game to both establish an Army and enter the battlefield.

For now, you will be able to move around with which ever General you choose but not engage in combat. That's right you move as your General and not as your Character. This will be a great way to engage in strategic warfare while your Character is sleeping / training. I am holding up on combat because I need to ensure there are no bugs being experienced by Players before I take them deeper into the complexities of war gaming with an Army.

See the screenshot below. You can see your immediate Army, the immediate area, other Armies, and the Enemy. When you click on the search symbol you get more in depth information about that Army. It is my hope that as many of you can test this as is possible so we can work on anything that is faulty.

Thanks for your support and please do keep contributing as ROK II takes a tremendous (Time) amount of coding to bring it to where it is now.

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion (Hover)

3rd Aug, 2018 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

As usual works great and I'm glad that I got in a couple of armies before this new introduction otherwise I would not be able to see it with the clan requirement *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2018 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 180

Thanks Hunter and thanks for those of you who sent in bug reports as this script made a couple of other parts of ROK II hiccup but those were quickly addressed. I am still working on a proper explanation for both Armies and the Battle Map with images.

I forgot to mention that on your Character Sheet you will now see your Crest just above your Abode. There is a link to the explanation for that right under it.

5th Aug, 2018 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 180

Detailed Entries in the Players' Manual has been updated for:

1. The main Tutorial
2. Armies
3. The Battle Map

Now, Players will have a better idea of what can be expected and what everything means on the Battle Map.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,