Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 181 of 258

That's the problem, you need enough - Page 181 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Aug, 2018 - 12:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
6th Aug, 2018 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 181

Oh well, I was pushing the boundaries until I met a wyvern on the plains and he took me out. Hunter has died so many times that the FP is too much to resurrect him. I am going to create a new character with a clean slate so even if I get kicked at high level I can restore him quickly. Looks like Krusten is at the top of the pack now.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2018 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The plains are cruel but thanks for moving aside so the rest of us can have some wiggle room to show up our character.

I'm also expecting that when I have armies at my beck and call I will gain more experience in a 'safer' fashion as they do all the work *wink*.

6th Aug, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

That's a good point about the armies giving experience because at very high levels it is harder to get to the next level.

6th Aug, 2018 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 181 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Just imagine playing well enough that you manage to get an army gaining experience for you at a lower level… that should really boost you up quickly.

6th Aug, 2018 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

RIP to Hunter your former character just to clarify since you both had the same name. Good thing you didn't call him "Hunter the Hunter" played by Hunter because that would have been confusing.

7th Aug, 2018 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

A bit cheeky there Stacia… I might come back as Hunter the Hunter just for you!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 181

Go ahead, make my day, because it won't hurt me much knowing you will be starting at level "0". *laugh*.

9th Aug, 2018 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 181

That's the problem, you need enough supply of forum points to enable another ressurrection.
What tavern does your new character like to frequent, Hunter. Cedrick will come and share an ale and have a chat.
Oh, what's his name? Will be on the lookout.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,