Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 182 of 258

Yes, I have to do that at some point and its - Page 182 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Aug, 2018 - 8:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
9th Aug, 2018 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 182

I have not created him yet. I guess I am still in two minds about the ressurection but I have less than seven days. Look out for a thread either way with my name on the text Role-playing Game board. I might just keep Hunter to torture Stacia. *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2018 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small ROK II Updates: I have added a new entry to the Players' Manual for Journal and updated others while there.

Clan leaders will have more varying tasks for you to gain experience.

Journal entries give a greater boost to your Leadership.

10th Aug, 2018 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

To all who missed me… I am back as Thorin the Mighty so Hunter as the character is retired. I am going to have a strong start now and will level up quickly, I hope! But this time I will not be carrying around the weight of the reaper so I can stay deathless for as long as possible.

12th Aug, 2018 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 182 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing some new faces going up in level fast as if there is a cheat switch somewhere in the game? wink.gif.

13th Aug, 2018 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Just curious, where does ROK II go from here? Is this the completion of development for the game? I would hate to see it stop here.

13th Aug, 2018 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

At present I am waiting on Players to do more testing on the Battle Map. ROK II has not reached the end of development- it never will because it is ever evolving. I will continue to add more to ROK II, for instance I still need to add in Deities and engage the other cities like the merger for Gwynedd.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 182

I will like to see that "View as" option so I can see the character sheets of other players as well. I has "Coming soon" next to it *wink*.

13th Aug, 2018 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 182

Yes, I have to do that at some point and its further proof that development on ROK II is still ongoing.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,