Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 183 of 258

Small Updates: Based on some requests I have - Page 183 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Aug, 2018 - 11:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2018 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 183

In regards to making a character, what limits are there? For example, would a character that is also a vampire okay? I wanted to write my character as a werewolf, but I'm not sure if that's allowed.

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2018 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Garrett there is a set story at the beginning and you follow that as a guide. Did you read it yet?

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2018 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I did read it, I just wasn't sure if it was something I could add on to. I'll stick to the storyline, thank you for the quick reply.

14th Aug, 2018 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 183 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Garrett, you can make any story you want but it has to make sense. If you want to take that angle then you will have to explain how you go from the original story Wizard mentioned to either becoming a vampire or werewolf. In other words, you will have to fill the gap, however you will still be 16 years of age. It might also be worth to note that vampires do not age and this game will make your Character age.

15th Aug, 2018 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I ended up like Hunter. I was on my 13th death and just the number alone was unlucky so I had to start over. Cool thing is I know where everything is so I expect to level up pretty fast.

15th Aug, 2018 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

I'm surprised, anyone else from the rankers retiring their character for a new one? I'm doing my best to stay away from having to do that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Aug, 2018 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 183

I am not going anywhere. As your queen I have to hold my position *wink* I am surprised you guys died so much. I reached level 11, where I am at now without dying. I did die twice since hitting 11 but that was due to not preparing before exploring the plains.

18th Aug, 2018 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 183

Small Updates: Based on some requests I have received in the background I have been tweaking the ROK II interface and functionality. While I can't list every little change I make here are the more noticeable ones:

1. When your turns are low a button will appear next to your Character Sheet button at the top. It is easy access to your Tattoo Charges.

2. While doing Clan tasks you can offer a bribe to continue working long after everyone has gone home. Your Advisor will also tell you when the Clan wants you for a task.

3. There was a bug that allowed certain Advisors to be chosen even though they are reserved for Upgraded Members. If that happened to you then your Advisor will leave and allow you to choose another.

4. I have also been trying to make things a little more compact for mobiles so there isn't as much scrolling especially from the header.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,