Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 184 of 258

I am already not comfortable with my own kindred - Page 184 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 3:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
19th Aug, 2018 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 184

Thanks for those updates JB they make getting around things a lot easier specially when I am doing it on my mobile.

So I am on level 12 now and spent most of my gold fortune getting there. I will need to hit another jackpot if I cam going to get myself a fort. Where should I look? wink.gif.

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Great job Krusten, it gets harder and harder to go up a level from here on out. I was stuck on 15 for a long time and died trying to go past 15 although I had already accumulated too many deaths before.

19th Aug, 2018 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Krusten, I love the green stone that shows your rank. I guess I am so accustomed to seeing copper coins that when I see something of a different colors its surprising *wink*.

21st Aug, 2018 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 184 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Anyone know what that icon is supposed to be next to the character sheet that gives you more turns?

21st Aug, 2018 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Doesn't that take you to the page with your hand with tattoos or charges I think they are called?

21st Aug, 2018 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I know where it takes you what I am asking is what the icon represents, it looks kind of obscure.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Aug, 2018 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 184

Maybe its the symbol of the anomaly behind the whole ability to control time and space. I did not think about it before but you brought up something that has me curious now. *laugh* By the way, I am coming up to where you are now Krusten so do not get comfortable in that spot.

22nd Aug, 2018 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 184

I am already not comfortable with my own kindred treating me like a dog saying I have to go for this or that and when they get tired of me they want a bribe just to continue. How could they treat their own queen like that!?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,