Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 187 of 258

That is a placeholder so I can remember to - Page 187 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Sep, 2018 - 11:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
2nd Sep, 2018 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 187

Mom, is this in relation to the Vella replies? While I posted most of your comments your last part is "Unwarranted". I am very familiar with autism as I have three of them myself, however not everyone on this site is familiar with autism and can only reply as they see it. We do consider special needs in the way someone replies when Members tag their account as such.

Unfortunately, the net is plagued by spammers and trolls and we do get many here so maybe a moderator simply enforced our strict policies which everyone agrees to before they sign up.

It is also unreasonable to expect us to know every intent by everyone that participates… we can only know by what they choose to write. For instance, if a user is Blind and claims to not be able to see something but does not state it on their account (There is a private tag for Administration to see) or mention they are Blind at anytime then if they keep asking the same thing over and over without saying the reason they cannot see it then we will not know and can only assume they are just trying to be difficult or a spammer.

Looking at the logs it seems Vella did not tag her account as on the spectrum so I guess that is why her replies were taken as a reason for being moderated. Of course, she is free to create another account (Manual Registration will be best)- this time taking into consideration the rules of the Community which can be read before joining and to list her account as on the Spectrum so Mods can know. If Vella wants to do that then you will need to use the Contact Page to send me the Email / IP so any blocks can be removed.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2018 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

JB are there any plans to open up that second dungeon in the Dark Region anytime soon?

2nd Sep, 2018 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

That is in the works as I want more people to progress towards Armies and that particular Dungeon will aide in doing that IF their Characters survive it. *suspenseful music*.

2nd Sep, 2018 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 187 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Very nice! I hope there are some mounds of treasure to be won as the ROK gods know I can use it right now.

3rd Sep, 2018 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Sure, why not, just remember the in game Ying and Yang principle… where much is expected, much will be required.

11th Sep, 2018 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Minor Update: Largest Army statistic now shows accurate results and will be shown in rotation. Due to the recent deaths of certain Characters at present it will only show Krusten as she is the only one with an Army.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Sep, 2018 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 187

Speaking of "ROK gods" I noticed a teaser button for deity on my character sheet. When is that going to come into play?

13th Sep, 2018 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 187

That is a placeholder so I can remember to do it. While I am not immediately doing any updates to ROK II the following are the priorities:

1. Complete testing of the Battle Map
2. Complete second dungeon for the Dark Region
3. Deities.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,