Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 189 of 258

Thanks for that I can get to the tavern again. - Page 189 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Nov, 2018 - 12:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
26th Sep, 2018 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 189

You can know which assignments have combat and which don't if you read the story but I think maybe some aren't reading like JB says and just clicking to get to the next page. Its probably like how video gamers want cheat codes to get past certain parts of a game. I never understood the fun in that. What's a game if there aren't any challenges?

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I agree with Krusten about having everything laid out in front of a Player so their Character never dies. Some Players love meta-gaming or cheating their way to victory - I am not one of those.

On another note, I am tweaking things in the background as I get time. There have been some bugs that I have fixed and things that I have enhanced but nothing that significantly changes game play so I have not Posted it here as an "Update".

16th Oct, 2018 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I've been exploring with my armies around the battle map and I think you have it all working correctly now that the bugs have been fixed. I can see my character gaining a lot more experience this way than the traditional method but it has me wondering if this might mean an over reliance on the army to go up levels rather than lone adventuring?

16th Oct, 2018 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 189 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Everyone: I have completed the testing of the Army Combat system. I will like to thank Krusten for testing. Army Combat system deals with large scale numbers and takes into consideration the size of the armies, how skilled they are and the type of Generals that are leading each side. The outcome is updated here: Battle Map: Large Scale Military Campaigns. You gain experience and gold from the conquests of your Armies so reaching this stage is very favorable for you as a Player. Armies acquire their own gold for whatever they need and give a portion to you.

Krusten, since it is likely that only a high level Character that will reach this stage the process of leveling up will equalize because the higher the Character level the more experience will be required. As for gold, while it will be nice to gain huge amounts of gold you still have to manage it since you will need to replenish the troops that die and / or create new Armies once your conquests begin.

Below is a screenshot of Combat calculations.

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion (Hover)

19th Oct, 2018 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Awesome JB, too bad my character died off before I was able to test that part of it.

As for Krusten… the rest of us are worrying about trying to stay alive to get an army while Krusten worries about getting too much gold and experience. *sigh* Some people have it too easy *wink*.

4th Nov, 2018 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I am throwing this out here in case its just me but when I visit certain places like the tavern I get a blank page. Anyone else experiencing this?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2018 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 189

That was an error in the ROK script due to PHP 7 reading some code differently to how it is read in PHP 5. It has been fixed now so you can use the Tavern as normal. If anyone else catches anything that is not functioning as it should please let me know as we only transitioned to PHP 7 yesterday evening. Therefore, there may be errors or codes that do not function as they should.

4th Nov, 2018 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 189

Thanks for that I can get to the tavern again. I might use here to report other errors because if the page is blank then I can't use the usual bug report button.

Rather off topic, but...
I am getting an insecure image warning. Some image might need fixing too to get the green padlock back.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,