Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 192 of 258

Strellers, FT2 is short for JB's science - Page 192 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Nov, 2018 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2018 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 192

international QUOTE (Stacia @ 7-Nov 18, 5:03 PM)
That's really vague. Odd as in what exactly?

That’s the thing - I wasn’t in a battle.

I don’t want to go into too much detail as I don’t want to risk posting spoilers.

I think JB has it covered *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2018 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I will need a reply to my Email (See: Strellers Introduction) if I am to have it covered. While I suspect what might have happened there are details missing especially since your Character moved away from the place that it occurred.

8th Nov, 2018 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Here are some things on the table:

1. The Notes button has now moved into the ROK II Menu. I've also added an easy to access button to your Horse / Mount as some players requested this to leave current locations faster.

2. A long standing issue with Resurrection has been what to do with current unfinished Quests. Basically, if you die during a Quest then that Quest is left 'unfinished' allowing the Reaper to have his way similar to unfinished battles. Strellers bug report recently reminded me of this issue, however I am wondering if Quests should be renewed or removed as a consequence of Resurrection - what are your thoughts?

3. I plan to introduce the system that I want to use in FT2 right here in ROK II. This will enable me to have some Medieval Play By Post games going using ROK II as the backbone. This will eliminate worries about Rules and Dice so Players focus on actual role-play. It will also give a hint of what can be expected in FT2 in order to garner more support for it.

4. I need to add in the Deity system.

5. As always, your support is needed. Please invite your friends to play and try ROK II. Monetary support also helps with the massive amount of time it takes to code these things. Donations are welcome.

8th Nov, 2018 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 192 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

For point 2 I think you should make them start over the quest. They might know some of the steps before they died but at least they will have a fresh start on it.

8th Nov, 2018 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Then again if you allow them to start over a quest then they can get any benefits from that quest over and over again.

8th Nov, 2018 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Maybe reset whatever benefit they got out of the quest too. Like if they got any gold then take away the gold. *shrug*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 192

international QUOTE (JB @ 8-Nov 18, 12:17 PM)

3. I plan to introduce the system that I want to use in FT2 right here in ROK II. This will enable me to have some Medieval Play By Post games going using ROK II as the backbone. This will eliminate worries about Rules and Dice so Players focus on actual role-play. It will also give a hint of what can be expected in FT2 in order to garner more support for it.

4. I need to add in the Deity system.

5. As always, your support is needed.

What is FT2? Your stuff seems pretty cool so I’m guessing this will be as well.

I’m looking forward to seeing the Deities you introduce.

Re donations I might be able to chip in a little. I’ve really enjoyed the game and community in the few days that I’ve been playing but I’ll give it a little more time before making this decision.

8th Nov, 2018 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 192

Strellers, FT2 is short for JB's science fiction version of ROK II. You can check out the main site about it Source 3a

Krusten, that will probably be a lot to track everything you got out of a quest and then take it away unless there is a blanket takeaway of everything you have- I wouldn't like that.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,